The Honest Co. Organic Cotton Applicator Tampons uploaded by Adriana M.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Available in 3 absorbencies
  • Made with super absorbent, breathable 100% organic cotton
  • Comfort-fit tampon gently expands width-wise for a more natural fit and enhanced leakage protection
  • Made without phthalates, the innovative compact plastic tampon applicator is made from a plant-derived polymer
  • 8 specialized grooves regulate even expansion and improve absorption
  • Smooth and flexible compact applicator for comfortable insertion
  • Cord is woven, not glued
  • Made without fragrances, deodorants, rayon, or synthetic superabsorbents
  • Hypoallergenic • Breathable • 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton

• Are thes as absorbant as tampax pearl?1 Answers
  • What is the applicator like on this? Is it cardboard or p...1 Answers
  • Are these better than the other tampon brands or just the...2 Answers
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
I didn’t feel like these matched the quality of the other safer alternatives out there like Lola and L. Brand! I feel like honest does a lot of greenwashing in their products and I don’t like that! And the absorbency and leak protection wasn’t as great as safer competitors
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I love how this has a con applicator so there’s no plastic applicators to fill up her environment full of a bunch of plastic they’re very easy to insert and inexpensive
Tonya M.
What's not better than organic cotton (free of harmful chemicals) , plant based applicator (biodegradable) , and absorbent just like the evil competitors??
I personally am thrilled that more and more companies are out there like The Honest Company. I am a menstrual cup user for my own health benefits as well as the minimal environmental impact.. on my initial days of menstruation, I use this as my cervix sits really low and menstrual cups don't tend to work well with that.
Hope this helps and you give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed. :).
Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
I read about how most mainstream tampons have tons of chemicals in them, which is scary given that you're inserting tampons internally for hours. I bought the Honest Company regular flow tampons, which are 100% organic cotton, from Costco in bulk. I feel these tampons are just as effective and comfortable as [product:tampax-pearl-regular-plastic-tampons,-unscented] but without the scary additives. I highly recommend these nontoxic tampons.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
These are awful!!!! They don’t absorb and are not quite as organic as the packaging would lead one to believe. I would advise a diva cup or something similar if you really wanna use a safer alternative
Jennifer H.
I love these! The packaging is cute and I appreciate that the box makes a cute dispenser for under the sink. I bought them to use chemical free tampons and it was a great purchase. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Hannah G.
Dover, NH
I NEVER thought I would use organic tampons but after reading up on all the crazy stuff, I was sold but still cautious. This definitely eased that for me! I love them, they absorb just as well as normal tampons just without the chemicals. Target in my area caries them!
Sarah S.
Wakefield, RI
I don't usually wear tampons due to the fact they have got a bad rep online lately but these make me feel better about using them because let's be honest... sometimes a pad doesn't work with your day. These are fragrance free, dye free and free of harsh chemicals!
Suzie M.
I have seen MANY Lawsuits against this company.... over selling non eco-friendly products to it's customers so I will not be buying ANY of the products from them, If i am paying 'higher cost' for organic products .. that's what I WANT .. I used to use some of there products NOT NOW !!!... i don't trust their advertising at all ... They have had a few recalls.  I remember recently the Organic Consumers Association has also filed a lawsuit against them for products that aren't really organic. ( even with baby products ) ... I have MANY other mainstream choices that have proven track records so... time to let Honest become history and not the present ... Oh Yeah i forgot to EVEN mention the recall on laundry and dish soap.... Honest Company ..... Even the product name makes it EVEN more laughable ... I wish i could have given them a ' 0 Star ' !
Ashlee C.
I love knowing what I'm putting in my body (and what I'm not). I was excited to try these organic cotton tampons, and pleasantly surprised to find the applicator is designed compactly, similar to the Kotex Click which is what I usually use. I just started using these today, but so far have been disappointed with the level of absorbency.
Kelsey G.
Are these better than the other tampon brands or just the same?
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Where can i buy these?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,466 reviews
Are thes as absorbant as tampax pearl?
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
What is the applicator like on this? Is it cardboard or plastic?
*FlAkA* D.