The Honest Co. Organic Body Oil uploaded by Sarah M.The Honest Co. Organic Body Oil uploaded by Evelin M.The Honest Co. Organic Body Oil uploaded by Evelin M.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• A light, soothing blend that leaves skin silky and nourished. Made with organic oils and botanicals to moisturize and enrich skin of all ages.
  • Sustainably grown and certified organic jojoba, tamanu, olive, avocado, and sunflower oils nourish and moisturize
  • Organic chamomile and calendula help gently calm and soothe skin
  • Perfect anytime, especially after bath or shower — great for baby massage and mom’s belly
  • Sensitive for infants and everyday use
  • No harsh chemicals — honestly rich and extremely satisfying
  • Non-toxic for you and your family
  • Hypoallergenic • Certified Organic • Botanically-Derived Ingredients • Vegan • pH Balanced

The Honest Co. Organic Body Oil
  • "My daughter has dry skin and this has helped so much. She no longer complains of being itchy because of this product" in 20 reviews
  • "Great for my 2 month old with very sensitive skin! Highly recommend! It is very gentle on his skin. This product even helped to clear up his cradle cap. I will be buying this product in the future. This was my first honest company purchase. " in 7 reviews
  • "Even though this is a product that seems to be marketed for use on kids/babies, I use it for myself. It smells great and is wonderful on dry legs, knees, arms and elbows. It makes your skin look so nice with a very pleasant scent. I imagine it would also be great for pregnant moms/moms to be on their bellies to help prevent stretch marks. I picked up this product at Target after reading about it in an interview with Jessica Alba. Another great product from The Honest Co.! " in 5 reviews
Tara N.
If I could give more stars I would. Please disregard the price immediately. I use this on my 7 week old two times a day (sometimes more because I love it’s smell) and I still have 3/4 of the bottle left! He has never gotten cradle cap. I use this 2x on his head and then brush his hair. It’s perfect. It has that perfect baby smell, too. Everyone says how good he smells. :) I also occasionally give him a baby massage with the oil.
Jenny D.
Yes, yes, yes! This body oil is everything! It smells just sweet enough without overwhelming the senses and can be used from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. I just had a baby in January and use it on my abdomen and thighs almost every day and after exfoliating my face. It is not heavy at all and is absorbed rather quickly. It doesn't cause breakouts and is organic and cruelty free.
Beltkiss S.
I received this once from a product panel site. I really loved it because of the scent, consistency and how fast it absorbed into my skin. In the summer it was great to use after a shave because it was not irritating. In the winter it helped beat that dry winter skin. Overall, a great product !
Amber F.
Love this stuff! A tiny bit goes a long way. It is great for a massage oil as well as dry skin oil. It's also nice to put a few drops in the bath tub and relax. The moisture lasts for a good while and doesn't feel too greasy as long as you don't use too much.
Farah N.
Stamford, CT
This is a great moisturizer and absorbs really well. My only complaint is the smell. It isn’t fragrant at all and my husband says I smell like I was deep fried when I put this on lol. It works ok as a carrier oil, but not great.
Sophia D.
East Northport
I use this product all over my legs! It’s amazing and makes them feel and look great! This product is also great to mix with the lotion for a more moisturizing lotion! This is a great product and buy every time I run out
Samantha B.
I use this product with my four month old daughter, and myself, we have eczema/ extremely dry skin patches. This product has made a vast improvement in the moisture retention of our skin. Smell is okay not great, but once it is absorbed into skin there is no scent. A little pricey, but definitely worth it for a quality organic product. I purchased on clearance for under $7.  I would most definitely purchase this product again, even at full price.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Great for babies who are ashy or chapped and you don't want to use the body lotion it's an alternative to the baby lotion it smells good doesn't come in that big of a container but it works really good a little bit goes a long way.
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
This is really wonderful in the winter. My skin gets really dry but if I apply this directly out of the shower my skin is like a baby's. I wish this was less expensive and was more available than just online. But I still buy it because it works. The Honest Co. Organic Body Oil
Adelaide E.
Essex
I love this stuff. We use it on our baby after a bath and she never has dry skin or rashes. It's not oily for oil, rubs in well. The baby likes the smell and feel of it. The Environmental Working Group gives it a 1 out of 10, meaning extremely low toxicity, very safe for a baby compared to some other oils with nasty ingredients
K G.
Does this oil works on dry skin?
Heather A.
Vermont
Does this leaveyou greasy?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
How long does this last you guys?
Emily F.
Is this product good for people with eczema?
Beltkiss S.
How else using this to shave?

Kohl's