The Honest Co. Organic Baby Powder

This product is being recalled due to possible contamination with microorganisms, including some species associated with skin infections or eye infections. The product may therefore present a possible health risk. The Honest Company is voluntarily recalling this product out of an abundance of caution.

How does this compare to the regular brands that aren’t as pricey?
I got this free and love it for my son and even myself
Would this work as a dry shampoo too? Thoughts?
Start your review of The Honest Co. Organic Baby Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Hibbing, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this on Baby B! I find that diapers don't stick to any male parts and it helps him smell fresher!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love! Knowing the honest brand and what they put in their products to keep my baby safe with products!
Cape Coral, FL
Amazing at keeping moisture out! I love using these product of a hot muggy summer day on my babies bottoms.
I love this stuff and its organic. Honest company has amazing products and their diapers are the cutest!!!
Sherman Oaks, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does exactly what other baby powders do but is made with better ingredients and smells good too!
Los Angeles, CA
The Honest Co. Organic Baby Powder uploaded by Catherine F.
Keeps baby dry all the time doesn't irritate and has probiotics really good product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...