The Honest Co. Organic Baby Powder uploaded by Catherine F.The Honest Co. Organic Baby Powder uploaded by Emily R.The Honest Co. Organic Baby Powder uploaded by Emily R.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #10 in Baby Powder

This product is being recalled due to possible contamination with microorganisms, including some species associated with skin infections or eye infections. The product may therefore present a possible health risk. The Honest Company is voluntarily recalling this product out of an abundance of caution.

Julia T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only give this a one-star because my daughter broke out in a massive baby rash from it. The next day, I saw that the company had put out an article doing a voluntary recall, but we just never used it since. I saw an article published in 2017 as well that there was a recall. I know every child is different, but this is what we experienced. We just have not used it since.

Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
They tell you not to use baby powder on your kids- something about inhaling, the talc...yada yada yada. You can tell I really pay attention to my pediatrician, right?
Anywho...that's all well and good until it's mid-August and your kid gets heat rash under his diaper. You will do ANYTHING to send that rash packing!
Was walking through Target and noticed this powder from Honest. No Talc. Probiotics. Pediatrician OK'd.
Why not give it a try?
Truth: I'm not putting it near his face so not worried about inhaling. I don't know what the Probiotics do/if they help. Don't know who these pediatrician are.
What I do know is this stuff is great.
Keeps my little guy dry and rash-free.
It's a bit pricey ($10-ish), but you only use a shake each time so lasts a while.
Lesly B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product, it's by an honest company and I use most of there products and so far haven't been disappointed. It's save for your baby and for yourself. I also use it for myself and I feel it's very safe.
Mary C.
Philadelphia, PA
Use this to set my makeup. A little sprinkle into my palm and then swipe it on a makeup brush and swipe across my face. A little goes a long way and since it is arrowroot powder, it is less toxic for you than other brand setting powders with harsh chemicals. The aloe vera helps sooth any small dry patches. You can also mix it with a little bit of cocoa powder to eliminate excess white on your face.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
We only use baby powder when we are on the beach. It is the best way to get sand off of babies skin without rubbing or having to get them all wet again. It is definitely my beach necessity.
Katy K.
Oceanside, CA
This is a great baby powder! Everything you would expect for the price! Giving it 4 stars because it's a very small size for the price. Yes the quality is good, but it should be bigger.
Hali H.
This stuff is powdered gold! We go through one thing a month! It is talcum free so no worrying about giving your baby a lung infection which is so scary! I absolutely love this product!
Melissa M.
I love this brand and product! Works great and even better because it is talcum free! It can be found at places like target! It is expensive but worth it because it is a more natural brand
Crissan J.
Homestead, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bit coarse! Doesn't really have a scent, or I'm just not able to smell it (that's how mild the scent is). Essentially doesn't what powder is made to do.
Brittni V.
Ankeny, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this, especially since it is talcum free! With all the reports of talcum-based cancer scares I didn't want to chance it on my little girls.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I got this free and love it for my son and even myself
Samantha M.
Is this cloth diaper safe?
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Would this work as a dry shampoo too? Thoughts?
Jordan M.
Kemah, TX
Does this work to get sand off at the beach like I've seen on Pinterest?
Heather V.
Roseville, MN
It works great, and the best part is, it is talc free... Talc can be dangerous and cause health problems down the road ..