The Honest Co. Organic Baby Powder

This product is being recalled due to possible contamination with microorganisms, including some species associated with skin infections or eye infections. The product may therefore present a possible health risk. The Honest Company is voluntarily recalling this product out of an abundance of caution.

Does this powder have the same concerns as Johnsons baby powder regarding health issues?
How does this compare to the regular brands that aren’t as pricey?
I got this free and love it for my son and even myself
Start your review of The Honest Co. Organic Baby Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Tammy S.
Talladega, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite !! Completely organic. They have so many great products, and I trust this simplicity of this brand .
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This brand is perfect for little ones or people with sensitive skin. This brand can be found on their website or at Target.
Chanell  R.
Metairie, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like to use only organic products on my son's skin as I have highly sensitive skin and would like for his skin to stay free of chemicals.
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
The organic powder It’s like any other the thing is it comes from the honest company and organic baby company they have a going to be repaired so I would highly recommend going today saying taking it out this is a great
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this brand and product! Works great and even better because it is talcum free! It can be found at places like target! It is expensive but worth it because it is a more natural brand
Brittni V.
Story City, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this, especially since it is talcum free! With all the reports of talcum-based cancer scares I didn't want to chance it on my little girls.
Lesly B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product, it's by an honest company and I use most of there products and so far haven't been disappointed. It's save for your baby and for yourself. I also use it for myself and I feel it's very safe.
Hali H.
This stuff is powdered gold! We go through one thing a month! It is talcum free so no worrying about giving your baby a lung infection which is so scary! I absolutely love this product!
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Amazing at keeping moisture out! I love using these product of a hot muggy summer day on my babies bottoms.
Jessie C.
Warrenton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We only use baby powder when we are on the beach. It is the best way to get sand off of babies skin without rubbing or having to get them all wet again. It is definitely my beach necessity.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...