BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Organic sunflower, olive, and coconut oils work with enriching shea butter to nourish, moisturize, and help relieve extra-dry and sensitive skin
  • Tamanu oil helps restore and balance skin moisture
  • Calendula helps gently calm and soothe
  • Use daily for happy-looking, healthy skin!
  • Ultra-gentle and sensitive enough for infants and everyday use for the entire family
  • Hypoallergenic • Certified Organic • Plant and Botanical-Based

• What can this be used for?2 Answers
  • Influenster had a new feature for follows! You wants to d...4 Answers
  • My husband and I are expecting our first baby together in...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Y daughter is very prone to rashes and with the all natural Eco healing balm I don't have to worry anymore! We also LOVE the foaming shampoo and body wash." in 201 reviews
  • "I am not a mom and never used it for diaper rash, but I am allergic to A LOT of beauty products and tend to have dry skin especially during Chicago winters. This is great! I love that it's all natural and not going to lead to some weird skin cancer down the road (which is common in my family already because were so pale). It's very calming and lasts." in 151 reviews
  • "Ditch the medicated diaper rash salves, this and a little fresh air are all baby needs to heal a rash. It's thick, moisturizing and full of natural oils and herbs. I would feel confident using this product anywhere me or my family have a cut, scrape or irritation. My son is 18 months and we have gone through countless bottles of this since he was born. We use it for existing rash, and prevention while he has diarrhea, etc." in 16 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and I love using it everyday!" in 1 review
  • "I really love this stuff and would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
Cheri R.
Honest Co Organic Healing Balm is not for me, the scent is very off putting and a mixture that does not blend well, I do not like the oil at all. I have never found a product that was a balm that is oil before trying this, have only seen creams. Others may love it but its not for me.
McKenzie B.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is too thick and it smells awful. I've tried 3 different tubes (sent by honest co) and had to toss all 3. My kids hated it.
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
This did not work well on my kids. It almost seemed to make diaper rashes worse for us.
Ashley W.
I did not have much luck with this product. I got a sample size in a beauty box and I didn't like it. That was several years ago so I decided to try it again. I'm trying to find a more natural alternative to my beloved Aquaphor. This wasn't it. I tried it a couple times after purchase. I think it smells bad and mine was grainy which I thought was gross. Going to try other options out there.
Kristina M.
This smelled old and felt awful when I tested it on my hands. I immediately returned majority of the product I order from this company. Was very disappointed, I had expected a lot from this company considering the price tag.
Chelby H.
Elk River , MN
Very little smell but than again it did have a hint of lavender. I likes it for my baby but always ended up washing my hands after so it was off because I didn't like how it didn't soak in fast enough.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff is good-not great. It's nothing compared to the Magic Balm. My biggest issue with it however isn't functionality (or price, it's reasonable there) but smell. I find the smell of this to be absolutely repulsive, for some reason it smells like greasy fat to me. It's just bad. I can't use it for that reason only.
Emiley R.
Tacoma, WA
It worked great on my eczema..... but it game my son a really bad diaper rash. :( it sucked because I was really excited about this company being organic.
Lauren I.
The only thing I've used this for thus far is diaper rashes, while it helped a bit, I wouldn't use it again for that situation. Going to try it again in the future on other things. The smell isn't super pleasant, but it's not unbearable. It's very oily, but as long as you have a wipe around to wash off after, you're fine.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
I work as a nurse and am constantly washing my hands with harsh cleaners which makes them really dry. I was hoping this would be the solution I was looking for to keep them moisturized. Instead it was just greasy and heavy, I could live with this as long as it worked. The thing I couldn't get over though was the smell. Personally it just wasn't for me but I really liked the other honesty company products I have tried.
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
Would anyone recommend using this on face or just strictly body
Hthr B.
Greenfield, OH
Wanting to try these products. They have free trials if you pay shipping...anyone recommend & is it worth the price after free trial??
Jessica d.
Harrisburg, PA
Is it really works on eczema .. For my 3 months old daughter ..plz help
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What's is your favorite product of the honest company to use?
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Do you use this on a babies butt? Or just it's sensitive skin?