BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Organic sunflower, olive, and coconut oils work with enriching shea butter to nourish, moisturize, and help relieve extra-dry and sensitive skin
  • Tamanu oil helps restore and balance skin moisture
  • Calendula helps gently calm and soothe
  • Use daily for happy-looking, healthy skin!
  • Ultra-gentle and sensitive enough for infants and everyday use for the entire family
  • Hypoallergenic • Certified Organic • Plant and Botanical-Based

• What can this be used for?2 Answers
  • Influenster had a new feature for follows! You wants to d...4 Answers
  • My husband and I are expecting our first baby together in...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Y daughter is very prone to rashes and with the all natural Eco healing balm I don't have to worry anymore! We also LOVE the foaming shampoo and body wash." in 201 reviews
  • "I am not a mom and never used it for diaper rash, but I am allergic to A LOT of beauty products and tend to have dry skin especially during Chicago winters. This is great! I love that it's all natural and not going to lead to some weird skin cancer down the road (which is common in my family already because were so pale). It's very calming and lasts." in 151 reviews
  • "Ditch the medicated diaper rash salves, this and a little fresh air are all baby needs to heal a rash. It's thick, moisturizing and full of natural oils and herbs. I would feel confident using this product anywhere me or my family have a cut, scrape or irritation. My son is 18 months and we have gone through countless bottles of this since he was born. We use it for existing rash, and prevention while he has diarrhea, etc." in 16 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and I love using it everyday!" in 1 review
  • "I really love this stuff and would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
Amy T.
Lockport, IL
My baby was dealing with red rashy cheeks and the pediatrician recommended cortisone. I wanted to go with a more natural approach so stumbled across this. I noticed after a day of use her cheeks were not as red. After continued use it seemed to soothe her skin and she did not seem to be as fussy with her face. It does have a bit of a smell that is not the greatest, but the results were more important to me. I would use this on myself and any future children I have.
Amber K.
Austin, TX
I have always been a fan of any and all Honest products, especially when it came to my son. I used the diapers and wipes when he was a baby and now at the age of 4, we've figured out that he has eczema and from the moment I used this healing balm on his skin, it has changed almost overnight! It helps with everything from dry skin, chapped lips and even works on my feet when I need an intense dose of moisture after a hot shower. This product is amazing and the price is so much better compared to similar products from different brands. I will continue to use this especially when it comes to my son's sensitive skin. 👌
Michelle S.
My children all have eczema. I had been using other products but decided to stop after learning about some of the negative effects from some of their ingredients. This product works almost as well. It's quite thick, which is exactly what I was looking for. When one of the kiddos has an eczema flare up, I put this on the rash throughout the day and overnight and it really clears it up well without any stinging or irritation. This is definitely not an everyday type of lotion, but should be reserved for those REALLY dry and irritated areas. So far, I'm quite impressed with The Honest Company's products!
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
I am a big fan of The Honest Company and there Subscription Service which delivers products to my door every few weeks or months depending on what I select for delivery. They offer a lot of options and I can customize products each order. Organic healing balm is all natural and organic as well as hypoallergenic. This ball last forever because the only have to use a little at a time and this is great for sensitive skin
Princess S.
Received this as part of a gift set. My son doesn't have sensitive skin but it was a very nice lotion. I would purchase it myself if I felt like he needed something for sensitivity reasons.
Betsy G.
clarksburg, MD
I absolutely love this healing balm from the Honest Company!

After having my daughter my skin was EXTREMELY dry and I used this for a couple of days and my skin went from peeling and dry to supple and moisturized.

I also use this product on my daughter when she is starting to get a diaper rash. I've noticed a bettering of her skin with the next diaper change!

It's absolutely amazing!
Lacey
Panama City , FL
This stuff is great. I use it for my baby, in his little thigh rolls where chaffing occurs where the diaper covers. I also use it for diaper rash on his little bum.
Alexis S.
Chula Vista, CA
This stuff is great! I use it on my baby boy who is 14 months and o absolutely love this product. It's affordable and effective! I would definitely purchase again.
Samantha G.
Closter
Although I do not like honest diapers, I love their healing balm. It is amazing! The child I used to watch had very sensitive skin and this was the only balm that did anything to sooth his irritated skin.
Melanie B.
Aiea, HI
This really works in my babies diaper rash and eczema. I remember when she was having diarrhea her but turned red and have lots of rashes after applying this, after a day the redness and rashes were all gone. And in her eczema it didn't work like a 1 day miracle but it really lessening the redness of it
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
Would anyone recommend using this on face or just strictly body
Hthr B.
Greenfield, OH
Wanting to try these products. They have free trials if you pay shipping...anyone recommend & is it worth the price after free trial??
Jessica d.
Harrisburg, PA
Is it really works on eczema .. For my 3 months old daughter ..plz help
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What's is your favorite product of the honest company to use?
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Do you use this on a babies butt? Or just it's sensitive skin?