The Honest Co. Organic All-Purpose Balm
The Honest Co. Organic All-Purpose Balm
By The Honest Company
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC

Would anyone recommend using this on face or just strictly body

Mika M.
Mika M.
1 year, 2 months ago
I use it on my face
Drew K.
Drew K.
1 year, 8 months ago
I use it on my one cut on my face and in my nose snd on my sons checks no problem.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
1 year, 10 months ago
if you (or baby) have really dry patches on your face then yes. I use it on my lips during the winter
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
2 years, 4 months ago
It's VERY oily, so I'd say no on the face.
Kay K.
Kay K.
2 years, 7 months ago
Do not use this on your face unless it's for a burn. It's way too thick and excess oil on skin always leads to breakouts.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
2 years, 8 months ago
It's all natural so you could if you really wanted to
Candy C.
Candy C.
2 years, 8 months ago
No, don't use it on your face it's it'll make you break out. Besides it feels gross
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
2 years, 9 months ago
I think that you can use this on your face, but you can not use a lot because depending on your skin it will either make it oily or even dry.