The Honest Co. Organic All-Purpose Balm
The Honest Co. Organic All-Purpose Balm
By The Honest Company
Emily T.
Killeen , TX

My husband and I are expecting our first baby together in December, and I'm looking for the best kind of diaper cream to use for her! Is this worth the hype? I've heard nothing but great things about the honest brand, do you mom's like this cream?The Honest Co. Organic All-Purpose Balm

Lina A.
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
1 year, 2 months ago
I relied on a&d ointment or triple paste. My son had really bad eczema and triple paste is the only thing that worked while being gentle On him
Mel G.
Mel G.
1 year, 2 months ago
CONGRATULATIONS!! Desitin maximum strenght is one of the best make sure you get the ine with the highest zinc oxyde. The Dr. Boudreaux buttpaste is good too but with the highest zinc oxyde as well if you buy the one that like 14% is not going to work as well as the maximum strength.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
1 year, 2 months ago
I don't trust the honest company, every product gave my girls weird rashes. When it comes to diaper cream, Boudreaux’s All Natural Diaper Rash Ointment nothing really beats this stuff.