The Honest Co. Organic All-Purpose Balm

Is it really works on eczema .. For my 3 months old daughter ..plz help

Mika M.
Mika M.
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, it works well for eczema. So does castor oil
Farrah F.
Farrah F.
Manvel, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
My daughter has eczema on her face, I use it! It helps a lot or you can use coconut oil
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
2 years, 3 months ago
It helped on little areas of my sons eczema but after switching to California baby lotion and body wash he hasn't had a break out since
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Evanston, IL
2 years, 3 months ago
Honest Company says this product is safe to use on babies, and great for adults too. I've used it all over my little one, my toddler, and myself! She had pretty bad eczema. If it gets really bad, talk to your pediatrician! :) Good luck!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
2 years, 4 months ago
It worked for my son's eczema!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes! this stuff is fantastic on eczema
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
2 years, 4 months ago
I think that it would be worth a try: https://www.honest.com/bath-and-body/healing-balm