Leann C.
Oakland, CA
I keep the travel size version in my diaper bag and first reached for it when my baby had a little diaper rash. I love that the product is made from natural ingredients and the application was a lot easier than other diaper rash creams. The balm did a great job of taking care of the diaper rash, and my baby didn't seem to mind when I took extra time during his normal changes to apply it. One day I noticed a rash on my baby's back and discovered that it was eczema. His skin was so red, but I didn't have an eczema specific cream to use to treat it. I applied the balm and the rash was gone the very next day--which just sold me on this product even more. I'm sure there are many other uses for it as well, which is very convenient.