Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
This product has a zillion uses. I personally use it as one would use the legendary Elizabeth Arden 8 hr cream- I love that it is a petroleum free alternative! It is a great intensive moisturizer and can be used as a lip balm/gloss, on your cuticles, for dry cracked hands, elbows and knees etc. I love that it is safe to use on babies and kids as well. This is an effective product and a little goes along way. This is truly a holy grail product for me and I keep a tube in my purse at all times! I have not had issues with it clogging my pores or irritating my skin or my children's skin in any way. I initially bought a 2 pack of tubes at Costco and if I ever see this deal again I will stock up!