The Honest Co. Organic All-Purpose Balm
- Organic sunflower, olive, and coconut oils work with enriching shea butter to nourish, moisturize, and help relieve extra-dry and sensitive skin
- Tamanu oil helps restore and balance skin moisture
- Calendula helps gently calm and soothe
- Use daily for happy-looking, healthy skin!
- Ultra-gentle and sensitive enough for infants and everyday use for the entire family
- Hypoallergenic • Certified Organic • Plant and Botanical-Based
Top Questions See all 137 Q&A
- "Y daughter is very prone to rashes and with the all natural Eco healing balm I don't have to worry anymore! We also LOVE the foaming shampoo and body wash." in 201 reviews
- "I am not a mom and never used it for diaper rash, but I am allergic to A LOT of beauty products and tend to have dry skin especially during Chicago winters. This is great! I love that it's all natural and not going to lead to some weird skin cancer down the road (which is common in my family already because were so pale). It's very calming and lasts." in 145 reviews
- "Ditch the medicated diaper rash salves, this and a little fresh air are all baby needs to heal a rash. It's thick, moisturizing and full of natural oils and herbs. I would feel confident using this product anywhere me or my family have a cut, scrape or irritation. My son is 18 months and we have gone through countless bottles of this since he was born. We use it for existing rash, and prevention while he has diarrhea, etc." in 16 reviews
- "I have very sensitive skin and I love using it everyday!" in 1 review
- "I really love this stuff and would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
This stuff is gold in our house! It works for so many things!! Diaper rash? Yep! Chapped lips? You got it! My sons terrible eczema? Gone!
Very satisfied with this product
I've used it on my sons diaper rash, cleared right up.
I've used it on my face as moisturizer.
I've used it to relieve sunburns.
It's a great multipurpose product, that can revive moisture and bring skin back to life- organically and quickly!
This is a staple in our home.
I love the way it feels on the skin & has no scent!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos