BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Organic sunflower, olive, and coconut oils work with enriching shea butter to nourish, moisturize, and help relieve extra-dry and sensitive skin
  • Tamanu oil helps restore and balance skin moisture
  • Calendula helps gently calm and soothe
  • Use daily for happy-looking, healthy skin!
  • Ultra-gentle and sensitive enough for infants and everyday use for the entire family
  • Hypoallergenic • Certified Organic • Plant and Botanical-Based

The Honest Co. Organic All-Purpose Balm
  • "Y daughter is very prone to rashes and with the all natural Eco healing balm I don't have to worry anymore! We also LOVE the foaming shampoo and body wash." in 201 reviews
  • "I am not a mom and never used it for diaper rash, but I am allergic to A LOT of beauty products and tend to have dry skin especially during Chicago winters. This is great! I love that it's all natural and not going to lead to some weird skin cancer down the road (which is common in my family already because were so pale). It's very calming and lasts." in 145 reviews
  • "Ditch the medicated diaper rash salves, this and a little fresh air are all baby needs to heal a rash. It's thick, moisturizing and full of natural oils and herbs. I would feel confident using this product anywhere me or my family have a cut, scrape or irritation. My son is 18 months and we have gone through countless bottles of this since he was born. We use it for existing rash, and prevention while he has diarrhea, etc." in 16 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and I love using it everyday!" in 1 review
  • "I really love this stuff and would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
Dianna G.
We have used this on diapers rashes and dry skin, which has been wonderful! My issue is the quality of the actual tube you receive varies.  My first one was great and we had no issues. It was a product that I was definitely going to buy again.  The second tube we purchase had a grainy almost sandlike texture to it and appeared to have a yellowish color.  I contacted Honest Company and they said they cannot control how items may have been treated in delivery to the store, so it may have been an issue with excessive heat/cold that caused the formula to change consistency, but assured me that it would work as well and offered to send me a new one.  I accepted the new one, but had the same issue.  I have not purchased it since, and noticed that although I was told the formula would still be good to use it did not treat diaper rash or dry skin the same - plus it was gritty to put on and my kids hated that!
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
I keep the travel size version in my diaper bag and first reached for it when my baby had a little diaper rash. I love that the product is made from natural ingredients and the application was a lot easier than other diaper rash creams. The balm did a great job of taking care of the diaper rash, and my baby didn't seem to mind when I took extra time during his normal changes to apply it. One day I noticed a rash on my baby's back and discovered that it was eczema. His skin was so red, but I didn't have an eczema specific cream to use to treat it. I applied the balm and the rash was gone the very next day--which just sold me on this product even more. I'm sure there are many other uses for it as well, which is very convenient.
Cassidy L.
Works wonders on my sons eczema. As well as healing his chaffed skin from diapers! I love it so much, I use it on myself! It keeps your skin moisturized and looking soft. I also kind of like the smell of it. To me it smells like oatmeal 😋 I will forever buy this product!
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
This has helped my daughters dry skin so much! The smell isn't the greatest, but it works wonders, so I can't really complain. It also has help my daughters diaper rash! I keep one in the diaper bag for anytime she gets a slight rash! I get an order of it every month! I recommend this product to every mom!
Kristie A.
My daughter has really bad eczema on her elbows. She uses  The Honest Co. Organic All-Purpose Balm because it promotes healing, hydrates, moisturizes, and restores her elbows without using harsh chemicals. It is better than the alternative brands. I always keep this product in the medicine cabinet and one in my car. I never know when we will need it. Its an amazing natural product.
Sara K.
San Diego, CA
Love this balm for dry skin and to prevent diaper rash.  My husband and I use it on our knuckles because we wash our hands a lot!  It’s affordable and lasts a decent amount of time.  It’s a much better option compared to other balms we have used like the Acure balm.
Ariel G.
Tualatin
This stuff is great for eczema and rashes. I pretty much use it for anything that's dry and flaky or when my skin is sensitive. Very natural cream smell. Only gripe would be that it's very oily! I mean really oily! But I'm sure that's how it's so hydrating.
Clarissa T.
Wilmington, DE
This product is amazing, I literally use it for everything, rashes, chapped skin, I'm very impress with the results! I bought this product from the honest company and will continue to do so! I'm
Very satisfied with this product
Hali R.
Bakersfield, CA
This healing balm is amazing. I have used it on my baby and myself, and I feel like it’s extremely soothing. I have always ordered it from the Honest site, but I’ve also purchased it at Target. I feel like it’s worth the money, simply due to the fact that it’s not riddled with ingredients that I cannot pronounce. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend, and in fact, have bought it for many of my mommy-to-be friends!
Allison Z.
Alfred, NY
This stuff is amazing. I have 4 kids whose ages range and use it on everyone. Oops fell off your bike let me put this on your scratch. Your eczema is flaring up, grab the healing balm. It’s like the Windex of A Big Fat Greek Wedding! All natural ingredients, so I don’t feel weird putting it even on the newborn, who uses it for chaffing due to spit up.
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
Would anyone recommend using this on face or just strictly body
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
Wanting to try these products. They have free trials if you pay shipping...anyone recommend & is it worth the price after free trial??
Jessica d.
Harrisburg, PA
Is it really works on eczema .. For my 3 months old daughter ..plz help
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What's is your favorite product of the honest company to use?
Amanda C.
River Edge, NJ
Can you use it as a Chapstick for chapped lips??