The Honest Co. NB Baby Diapers
By The Honest Company
#84 in Diapers
Elizabeth H.
Rock Springs, WY

Has anyone else had an issue with the diaper sizes? We were given a couple packs of newborn size and they seem to be a lot bigger then newborn size in pampers and huggies. My grandson is small but I would have thought diaper sizes were a little closer across the board.

Gherrica G.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
1 year, 8 months ago
Hi Elizabeth, I have to admit the newborn sizes seemed to be slightly bigger than the average newborn diaper.I received a sample pack to test when i first had my son.At first i was not impressed, but as time ran i decided to try them again when i saw an unbeatable sale at Target. By this time my son was in a size 2 and they fit amazing..i also have to mention that the leak protection, rash guard, and overall look and feel of the diaper where far more superior than my usual brand, pampers swaddlers, while i still love pampers, i cant help but purchase The Honest Company brand when i see new prints and promotions...i feel like my son is more comfortable in them, and i also appreciate the company's commitment to always using natural and chemical free products while keeping everything Eco-friendly..it really makes me feel confident i am giving my kid the best that i can...Give it a try again, if you can...i bet you will see the difference that i did :) Take Care :)