BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Safely cleanse and soften skin with natural soaps and essential oils. Perfectly wash away everything from sticky, little fingers to dad's soiled gardening hands and everything in between, go ahead and get dirty! Our invigorating lemongrass hand soap provides a soft, rich and creamy lather for delightfully (and naturally) enriching hand washing. Hypoallergenic and ultra pure for sensitive skin. Ph balanced to leave skin soft and hydrated. . â . No harsh chemicals (ever!). Natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, ph balanced, and honestly free of phthalates, sls, sles, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, enzymes, dyes, phosphates,...

Buy on Vitamin...
Anareli A.
This hand soap has a great scent not only is it gentle on the skin but it feels as if it leaves your hands moisturizers rather than leaving them feeling dry like some other hand soaps. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a more gentle and natural formula in a hand soap.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
This stuff smells great, but doesn't lather like I like my hand soaps to. I like that it's made from natural ingredients because that's important to me. It's an ok price point for what you get. I wish they would expand on their soap fragrances.
Alayna F.
San diego, CA
This hand soap is hands-down the best soap I've ever tried (pun definitely intended!). Something about the bright lemongrass scent just makes my whole day that much better. Plus its not nearly as drying on the skin as other soaps. I am so happy when guests get to use it because I always get compliments  on it.
Stephanie N.
Kansas City, MO
The smell of lemongrass is one of my favorite scents and was so glad when The Honest Company brought out a liquid hand soap with this scent.  I adore how the ingredients aren't full of harmful chemicals and do not dry out my hands as I am a constant hand washer.  It's a brand to trust and I admire that.
Andrea M.
Hall
I really enjoyed the smell of this hand soap it kept my hands felling clean and smelling fresh the entire day! It is not to harsh on your hands , which is a big concern for me because i have sensitive skin. I also love how simple and fresh it is i feel safe using it on my family members.
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
Love this soap and this company in general. It smells great, and I love knowing that the ingredients  are never too harsh. Price is right. Easy to purchase this anywhere, But I usually get it at Target. Will plan on purchasing again. Highly recommended.
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
I am obsessed with the honest company!! Especially when it comes to their soap... you can tell right away how good their products are. You wash your hands once and they feel sooo fresh and clean. The scent is amazing.i can't get enough of it!
Jamie C.
Love this stuff my niece is only 4 she comes over and she goes to bathroom puts her hands in her mouth I want something safe she can use. This is the best cost effective product I could buy would use over and over again nice fresh scent also
Olivia K.
This is my favorite smelling hand soap of all time- and even my manly fiancé likes it. The only downside is I can never find it in Target so you have to go directly to their website; definitely recommend!
Morgan C.
Starkville, MS
The smell! Holy gracious yum!! We love this around our house and we trust honest company for how and as we grow a future family! Their products are safe, cruelty free, and they smell amazing! It's a go to!