BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Safely cleanse and soften skin with natural soaps and essential oils. Perfectly wash away everything from sticky, little fingers to dad's soiled gardening hands and everything in between, go ahead and get dirty! Our soothing lavender hand soap provides a soft, rich and creamy lather for delightfully (and naturally) enriching hand washing. Hypoallergenic and ultra pure for sensitive skin. Ph balanced to leave skin soft and hydrated. . â . No harsh chemicals (ever!). Natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, ph balanced, and honestly free of phthalates, sls, sles, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, enzymes, dyes, phosphates,...

• Does this smell good? What is the best smelling honest ha...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last awhile? 3 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I stock up on this product every time I go to Target. " in 1 review
Sara H.
Kapolei, HI
Love the Honest Co! The Lavender scent is one of my favorites. Not too overpowering but clean and calming. It's not too heavy for a soap but gets the job done. I purchased this at Target. It's a little pricier than other soaps but it lasts a long time and worth it in my opinion. Definitely recommend!
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
I love honest beauty. I love Jessica Alba. I love everything isn't strongly scented. It's natural and effective. I buy it from the website itself. It's pricey more for rich ppl but worth it. I'd definitely recommend to anyone. They have samples on their website.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
I love the honest brand and all of its organic products and this one is one that I buy regularly. The lavender scent isn’t too strong and it isn’t too harsh on your skin. I definitely Recommend any of the honest brand products
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
I love the honest cosmetics and diapers. It's such a great brand. All natural. It's a little pricey but good value for organic products. I love Jessica Alba and what she's trying to do here. The soap smells very good as well. The lavender isn't overwhelming.
lashawna m.
Taylor, MI
This was my first time trying the product and my 4th kid and I'm so upset I waiting so long to try it. It smells amazing and after I bath my son he is so calm and falls fast asleep with minutes of his bath. And it doesn't break him out it actually has helped get rid of the baby bumps that newborns get from drool and spit up, just an amazing product.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This is amazing. It smells so nice and doesn't overwhelm you. It doesn't dry out my hands which is great because my son was a preemie and I used to wash my hands countless times a day. I have them all over my house I love it!!
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
I love this hand soap. It's non toxic, smells amazing, and my guests always comment on how much they love my hand soap! I wish they would triple the amount of scents (not fragrance) they offer! I would buy them all.
Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
I use this in my kids' bathrooms. It smells great and gets the job done! It feels clean because it's very light, and the scent is light as well. Here's to hoping this Honest Co product doesn't get recalled because I really like it hehe
Demi C.
Campobello, SC
I love this brand and this soap!! I also love the smell of lavender so that's an extra boost. So gentle and works wonders!! Not too pricey either!! I would definitely recommend this soap to others. Great company
Kelly M.
Jacksonville, NC
This hand soap smells so good! My kids even love it and best of all its not full of nasty chemicals! Its so very great on getting the tough stuff off our hands. Its our go to for soap. We get ours from target. I would definately recommend to anybody who wants a great natural hand soap!
Meri H.
Does this smell good? What is the best smelling honest hand soap?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Does the smell last awhile?