BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and screening for sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize plant-derived ingredients for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Effectively kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
  • Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested
  • Made with a combination of naturally-derived glycerin and aloe to help leave skin feeling soft and moisturized
  • Quick-drying gel effectively sanitizes — without a sticky residue
  • Available in Free & Clear and our naturally derived Grapefruit Grove scent to leave hands smelling fresh and clean!
  • No rinsing required — use anytime, anywhere
  • Beautiful packaging photography by Jin-Woo Prensena means you can feel good about leaving this out for guests and family members

Kaylee M.
Hutchinson
I love this spray hand sanitizer! I had been wanting to try it so I ordered it on Amazon. It is a little expensive compared to other spray sanitizers but it is still a wonderful product! I think I will stick to a cheaper brand but I do like the Honest Co. hand sanitizer spray.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
This hand sanitizer spray works so well . I love hand sanitizers that spray , for me I just find it the most convenient especially when I am at work . Also, I am fond of the Honest brand . I will definitely buy this in the future .
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
The honest company is my favorite!! I have dozens of these sprayable hand sanitizers all over. In my purse, desk, bathroom, car, etc. they work so well and come in so many great smelling scents. They last forever too!
Kerri D.
I am so addicted to the Lavender hand sanitizer spray that I keep some in my purse and in my car, and have been guilty of springing it on the fabric in my car. You can’t go wrong when you order from the honest company. I’m always bragging about their products and recommending them to others. Although my only con is that I wish they would come down on price seems sometimes.
sophia c.
St. Cloud
Diss honest hand sanitizer spray is very good quality mice mice sent was orange and it smells like oranges the spray is good are you say once a month or maybe whenever I feel like everything’s grocery on me which I should use it now because I’m sick so this is affordable I got this for a few dollars Michael’s sorry I meant to say I’m using the microphone so
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
My favorite hand sanitizer ever. It has a lovely scent & it’s literally the only one I’ll use when around my children. Usually while shopping because you never know when people do with their hands..etc honest company is a great brand over all. Trusted company!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,348 reviews
Normally I hate anything lavender scented, but I found this and gave it a go! I was pleased to see that it didn’t have that harsh smell and did it’s job! I now carry a bottle in my scrubs at work for when I need it! I would recommend this!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Got this today and really enjoy the smell. I like this stuff because the spray makes it so you don't get too much hand sanitizer. It doesn't dry your hands out as bad either. I like the natural products and the lavender scent
Megan F.
Parsippany, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This is such a convenient and innovative product. Smells amazing and works quickly. Especially in the winter, I sanitize my hands constantly and this makes the process much easier.
Jordan T.
Warrensburg, MO
I absolutely love this product. I work at a daycare and and Alyssa needing to wash and sanitize my hand and this never dries them out like other sanitizers.
Dani H.
Is a spray on kind better than a gel kind of hand sanitizer?
Kristina M.
I love The Honest Co. Lavender Hand Sanitizer Spray but I can no longer seem to find the original/unscented version. My local Target now only carries the lavender and the orange. Any tips on where else I could find the unscented kind?
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Does this feel sticky once it dries?
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Super cool how do u like it? Does target sell it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this hand sanitizer scented or not?