The Honest Co. Lavender Field Laundry Detergent uploaded by Nicole G.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM – This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas– Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design– We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers and 4 stain-fighting enzymes fight your tough laundry messes
  • Lab-tested on everyday stains like blueberry jam, baby formula, spaghetti sauce, mud, green peas, coffee and red wine
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and gentle on skin
  • Specially designed for sensitive skin
  • Pair with Honest Softener to leave clothes clean, fresh and oh-so-soft
  • Available in Free & Clear and 2 naturally-derived scents - Coastal Surf and Lavender Field

Oriana B.
elyria
This product was a great find! It did not make my skin breakout or irrate it. I love the lavender smell, made me feel fresh and clean. It had a long last smell. A little product does a long ways. Its hard to find good natural products.
Cami H.
Indianapolis, IN
Th The Honest Co. Dreamy Lavender Conditioner Ok as much as Iike how this smells and how soft my hair was after just 1 use Its just too expensive for my household right now. But I still give this product 2 thumbs up! 👍👍
sophie J.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
One of the best laundry detergents out there. In college I was very big on cleaning my own laundry and it was definitely effective and affordable. I would use it again in a heartbeat. Definitely recommended.
Shawna L.
Sedona, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I purchase a lot of different products from The Honest Co. They have nice clean cleaning products that doesn’t irritate my skin. And a great selection and variety of products to choose from. It’s great to have safe options available at the local stores now.
Taylor L.
This is my favorite scent for clothing, I always get compliments on how nice it smells days after being washed. The integrity of the ingredients involved stands out from a moral standpoint. The Honest Co. Lavender Field Laundry Detergent
🐝 S.
Columbia, SC
We use this for the whole family minus the baby. Our clothes smell so good and get super clean. We all have sensitive skin and this is the only brand that our family can use.
Jackie M.
Purchased at: Target
I love all of the honest baby products. They are significantly more expensive than most products on the shelf but you get what you pay for. I just wish they had sales on their baby products in store more frequently. The average mom can’t use this on all of her babies clothes.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This detergent is fantastic. The clothes always seem to come out so unbelievable clean when they are washed with this. The smell is perfect and the cleanliness that results from it is absolutely the best
Brittany O.
Aiken
I love love love this product!! Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well.