The Honest Co. Lavender Dish Soap uploaded by Brenny H.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

The effective grease and dish cleaning power you expect, in a natural,â ultra-versatile formula. This plant-based powerhouse easily penetrates grease, grime, gunk, and icky-sticky, caked on messes. Ultra-concentrated. Extra sudsy. Downright delightful. Easily penetrates food messes, leaving virtually no streaking, spotting, ore residue. Coconut-based ingredients ensure a bright luster, easy rinsing and delightful shine. Hypoallergic and free from synthetic fragrance, dyes, and worries. Our dish soap works great as a general all-purpose soap, floor cleaner, dog shampoo, car wash, and more! . â . No harsh chemcials (ever!). Natural,â ...

Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Love love love honest company! Having children I feel safe letting my children eat off dish ware that has been cleaned by a product made with great ingredients! Highly recommend to all my mommy’s our there
Positively P.
I love this product because the scent is so soft. And I love that it is safe to be around my child. I would definitely buy this product again, I found it at buy buy baby and definitely suggest trying it.
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
Started buying honest stuff for my baby and then realized how awesome the rest of their line is, this lavender smell actually smells so real and cleans very well.
Alexis R.
turlock
I like this product but find myself running out of it a little fast. Love the lavender smell, and how it cleans my dishes, but just find it running it a little quick. Would like a bigger size to come or before repurchase.
Kalie S.
Long Beach , CA
This brand is our all time favorite! Even though it is a little bit more expensive, it is totally worth the price difference. None of the chemicals but all of the cleaning power! Love
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I purchased this on clearance at Target. I thought (should know by now) that because it was a natural safe product that it wouldn't do its job. I was pleasantly surprised! I love how gentle it is on your hands and skin, and the way that it removes grease and the scent! The scent is so relaxing. I love their lavender scents :)
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff works well and is decently priced so no complaints on that front however....this smells really weird. I may be used to my overpowered less natural dish cleaning soaps but this stuff just messes with my nose. It cleans the dishes so no complaints there but I won't be buying it again because of the scent.
Ashley C.
Athens, AL
Great product. All Honest Co. products are. This is a dishwashing liquid that I feel comfortable using with bottles/bottle parts and breast pump parts. Also, when my 3 year old helps me with the dishes, I don't have to worry about chemicals or other harsh ingredients on her skin.
Sara J.
St Augustine, FL
Love love love this product. If I have my sister over with her baby, I will do the babies clothes with the lavender scent. It's not too strong, and it is very nice. I will repurchase this. Considering I'm almost out of it too. Definitely am going to grab another bottle.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love honest products however, the dish soap wasn't one of my favorites. While it cleans pretty well and cuts through grease, I've noticed it leaves a slight film on some of my dishes. It's fine for plates and cups (ect) but, I'm not a fan of it for pots and pans.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand dish soap?