BY THE HONEST COMPANY #7 in Lactation Support

The Honest Company's unique blend is thoughtfully formulated with ingredients like fenugreek, and herb traditionally used to help support breast milk production.

Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I can't say enough amazing things about this product my supply started getting a low after heading back to work and I started using this and within 3 days my supply was back to where it was previously
Suzie G.
The honey company lactation boost is great. I had trouble getting my milk to come in and with the honey company lactation boost help I was able to produce more milk for my little one.
Tania S.
El Paso, TX
These products worked miracles for me when I was breastfeeding my baby. During that time my father passed and I could not lactate I turned to this product and it really worked I was able to continue lactating til he turned 11 months
Danielle B.
Loved these pills. I noticed an immediate boost in my milk supply, I was drinking a lot of water with them so that may have really helped the pills. My only con is that they are a little pricy for only a months supply.
Annie🐻💕 R.
I got these to help my milk production. I used them in conjunction with a drink supplement. I used them as recommended twice a day until I was able to produce enough to use once a day. Eventually I stopped taking these once my milk was producing with my daily meals throughout the day and my water intake as well. They worked very well for me. I highly recommend for new moms.
Ashlyn H.
After going back to work, my supply dropped which caused me severe anxiety and stress which then cause my supply to drop more. I tried everything to increase my milk supply and finally picked these up. After about a week I noticed my supply to be much better, and I continue to take them daily. My only complaint is that you need to take two a day rather than one.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This was an okay product for my milk production. I personally prefer taking the fenugreek and milk thistle separately. I just didn't think two pills in the morning was enough. Besides that, it did work.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
First off, I love The Honest Co. Products! I have the diaper monthly subscription and a few bath and lotions, Also a beauty mist from Honest Beauty. So when I had my baby, I wanted to stock up on my milk supply for when I wanted to go out and not take her or for those date nights. Anyways, I ordered this almost immediately as soon as I saw it! I took 2 pills mid afternoon and that night I woke up to my chest feeling super full! Got up and had so much milk I was super exited to know that they worked like they said they do! I don't take them on a regular basis but when I do need to pump or make more extra I go to these for that extra help! I love it.
Dixie G.
These work so well for me! I stared taking them the day my son was born and I didn't realize how much they were helping me until I skipped a couple days! My supply dipped down some but now that I'm back taking them everyday I never have a problem with milk production and it doesn't make my baby have tummy troubles like other supplements!
Catie C.
Howland, ME
I bought these to help boost my supply! I usually pump 4-8 ounces every two hour! But I wanted id like to produce more so I bought these, changed nothing and they made my milk dip down, now I'm only producing 3 ounces! I'm not impressed at all! Then I got to talking on a bf site and I'm not the only one it's happened too! So be careful!
Carmen L.
How do these pills compare to the lactation teas?
Where can I buy this product at
Rianna S.
Parkville, MD
I would like to increase my milk supply and I am wondering if this product is really effective?
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Any tips if fenugreek makes me sick, smell weird, and still low supply?
Kendall K.
What have your results been with this product?