The Honest Co. Kids Toothpaste uploaded by Desirae M.The Honest Co. Kids Toothpaste uploaded by Midori L.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Naturally promotes healthy teeth & gums for optimal dental hygiene
  • Calcium helps protect & strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda & natural silica gently polish & brighten teeth
  • Organic aloe, organic ginger & bisabolol help soothe gum irritation
  • Absolutely no artificial sweeteners, flavors or dyes
  • Specially formulated all natural strawberry flavor for kids (big & small) – great tasting and yummy & safer on tummy.
  • No harsh chemicals (ever!)
  • Natural • Vegan • Biodegradable

Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am just not a huge fan of honest company. I feel like these items are pricey for what you get. I make many of my cleaning agents with essential oils and I just feel that they clean better. I am not saying to not try honest company but it’s not for me. I don’t feel like the house is clean or the bathroom essential items are all that great. I won’t repurchase from honest company
Kerri D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think I’m addicted to the honest company kids toothpaste it doesn’t compare to any other toothpaste product I love how it wasn’t gritty it was the first time we use this but it won’t be the last I’m very satisfied with this product and plan on purchasing this toothpaste again as well is would suggest this toothpaste to anyone with beginner toothbrushing Toddlers
Katie H.
Seattle
Finding a tooth paste fir my son was hard since he is sensitive to strong flavors, we already shop the honest website for diaper bundles for my littlest one and we added this to our monthly purchase list and my son had done great with it ever since! No longer a fight to brush his teeth
Robin C.
Cherry Creek, NY
Kids loved this toothpaste. They liked the taste and used it twice daily. Never complained about it. I think it was a good I just stopped ordering from them because I use to get my diapers through them and no longer needed them. That was the only reason for not ordering anymore.
Heather M.
Newport News
I like the idea of this toothpaste but it’s pretty expensive and my son didn’t really like it. I ordered it from the company directly, we had never tried it before. My son didn’t like the flavor and only used it a couple times.
Isavella R.
San Diego, CA
I always get this for my daughter she loves it .
She use it twice a day and she enjoys brushing her teeth it does not have a strong flavor. Is the best option for kids learning.
Jodi K.
Oakwood, OH
I was not a big fan of the honest company standard toothpaste, but my kids liked it somewhat. They definitely preferred the kids version though for it’s fruity taste.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the honest toothpaste ! It’s very gentle compared to other brands ! Definitely met my expectations! Very affordable. Great products! I’m a repeat user for sure ! Even the kids like this toothpaste! Can’t go wrong with the honest company! ❤️
Jennifer F.
merrifield
I absolutely love honest brands children’s tooth paste for my children. They brush morning and night. It’s very effective and works amazing!! Has a great sent. I would absolutely buy this again and recommend this product!!
Evangelina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried a lot a price from the honest company and I just think they sell everything I have tried hasn’t worked for the diapers delete the toothpaste my sending mine I just had a horrible experience with their products
Ritika C.
Is this safe for toddlers?
Leah W.
What are the ages for this? My six month old just got his first tooth. I'm a first time mom. Should I brush it with a toothpaste, and if so, is this a good one?
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
I have some suuuuper picky kids, we have tried so many different kinds of toothpaste. Is the worth the price? I'm desperate for something to make brushing teeth less of a struggle!!
Jay H.
Saunderstown , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What are the ages for this toothpaste? How do the kids react to the taste? Is it colored and does it stain?
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does your kid like this flavor?

back