The Honest Co. Kids Toothpaste uploaded by member-06439The Honest Co. Kids Toothpaste uploaded by Desirae M.The Honest Co. Kids Toothpaste uploaded by Midori L.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Naturally promotes healthy teeth & gums for optimal dental hygiene
  • Calcium helps protect & strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda & natural silica gently polish & brighten teeth
  • Organic aloe, organic ginger & bisabolol help soothe gum irritation
  • Absolutely no artificial sweeteners, flavors or dyes
  • Specially formulated all natural strawberry flavor for kids (big & small) – great tasting and yummy & safer on tummy.
  • No harsh chemicals (ever!)
  • Natural • Vegan • Biodegradable

Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am just not a huge fan of honest company. I feel like these items are pricey for what you get. I make many of my cleaning agents with essential oils and I just feel that they clean better. I am not saying to not try honest company but it’s not for me. I don’t feel like the house is clean or the bathroom essential items are all that great. I won’t repurchase from honest company
Robin C.
Cherry Creek, NY
Kids loved this toothpaste. They liked the taste and used it twice daily. Never complained about it. I think it was a good I just stopped ordering from them because I use to get my diapers through them and no longer needed them. That was the only reason for not ordering anymore.
Robin F.
Charlottesville
I could tell my kids wanted to like this toothpaste because the packaging looks fun. Sadly, this was not the case. They complained about the flavor and how thick the paste was and it left a residue on their brushes :(
Lulu G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Purchased at: The Honest Company
My daughter loved this toothpaste! It was her favorite. She’s very picky when it comes to flavors. She doesn’t like mint, and I believe this one was fruity so she loved it. We used to purchase it at target. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find it at target anymore, so we had to buy off of their website. That becomes more expensive due to shipping fees, so we began using Toms which is comparable in ingredients and price.
Tania A.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought this for my kiddos and they loved it. I felt like so many toothpastes out there have so many harsh ingredients and I just wanted a toothpaste from a brand I could trust not to be too harsh for my kids.
Isavella R.
San Diego, CA
I always get this for my daughter she loves it .
She use it twice a day and she enjoys brushing her teeth it does not have a strong flavor. Is the best option for kids learning.
Kelly O.
Houston
Jodi K.
Oakwood, OH
I was not a big fan of the honest company standard toothpaste, but my kids liked it somewhat. They definitely preferred the kids version though for it’s fruity taste.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the honest toothpaste ! It’s very gentle compared to other brands ! Definitely met my expectations! Very affordable. Great products! I’m a repeat user for sure ! Even the kids like this toothpaste! Can’t go wrong with the honest company! ❤️
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this for my kids but both of them hated it. It had a very strong and very gross smell and taste. Neither one wanted to use it again. I will not be buying this one again in the future. It’s also over priced in my opinion.
Ritika C.
Is this safe for toddlers?
Leah W.
What are the ages for this? My six month old just got his first tooth. I'm a first time mom. Should I brush it with a toothpaste, and if so, is this a good one?
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
I have some suuuuper picky kids, we have tried so many different kinds of toothpaste. Is the worth the price? I'm desperate for something to make brushing teeth less of a struggle!!
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does your kid like this flavor?
Jay H.
Saunderstown , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What are the ages for this toothpaste? How do the kids react to the taste? Is it colored and does it stain?

Amazon