The Honest Co. Kids Toothpaste

• Naturally promotes healthy teeth & gums for optimal dental hygiene
  • Calcium helps protect & strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda & natural silica gently polish & brighten teeth
  • Organic aloe, organic ginger & bisabolol help soothe gum irritation
  • Absolutely no artificial sweeteners, flavors or dyes
  • Specially formulated all natural strawberry flavor for kids (big & small) – great tasting and yummy & safer on tummy.
  • No harsh chemicals (ever!)
  • Natural • Vegan • Biodegradable

Le has comprado esta pasta dental a tus niños crees que es de sabor fuerte o suave?
How does this compare to other kids toothpastes ?
My kids still need fluoride toothpaste, does this have fluoride in it?
Start your review of The Honest Co. Kids Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Erica C.
I've heard so much of the brand and got it. I bought it off the counter at Target. It does the job in helping my toddlers healthy and clean.
Edie J.
Vacaville, CA
My 4 year old LOVES the strawberry toothpaste! Mint makes him gag therefor the strawberry is perfect for him! Great product for kids!
Vanesa G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I absolutely love this product. I will never use any other brand. It is absolutely the best. I recommend it to everyone.
Amanda G.
Kendall, NY
Love the taste and scent and I feel good about using it because I know that they aren't any chemicals or anything that can harm my body
Melissa N.
It worked well for my son. As a small child he liked the flavor and he enjoyed brushing his teeth, with my help of course
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I buy this brand for my grandkids to use at my house and I wish that this had been around when my kids were little. The grands love the flavor which keeps them brushing longer. It’s only a couple dollars more than the rest of the brands and it’s definitely worth it.
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mother in law bought this for my son her grandson and he loves it. I let her know that he does so she is keeping me stocked up on this toothpaste for kids.
Maby Ü.
Honestly, I didn't really like this toothpaste. It felt way to crumbly and my kids werent as happy about it.
Jamie W.
Artesia, NM
My daughter loves this toothpaste. Smells great and tastes good. She used it every morning and night. Loved it.
Margot C.
Winter Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great! The only toothpaste I've ever used with kids, works great with only natural things in it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...