The Honest Co. Kids Toothpaste uploaded by Desirae M.The Honest Co. Kids Toothpaste uploaded by Midori L.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Naturally promotes healthy teeth & gums for optimal dental hygiene
  • Calcium helps protect & strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda & natural silica gently polish & brighten teeth
  • Organic aloe, organic ginger & bisabolol help soothe gum irritation
  • Absolutely no artificial sweeteners, flavors or dyes
  • Specially formulated all natural strawberry flavor for kids (big & small) – great tasting and yummy & safer on tummy.
  • No harsh chemicals (ever!)
  • Natural • Vegan • Biodegradable

Buy on Amazon
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am just not a huge fan of honest company. I feel like these items are pricey for what you get. I make many of my cleaning agents with essential oils and I just feel that they clean better. I am not saying to not try honest company but it’s not for me. I don’t feel like the house is clean or the bathroom essential items are all that great. I won’t repurchase from honest company
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the honest toothpaste ! It’s very gentle compared to other brands ! Definitely met my expectations! Very affordable. Great products! I’m a repeat user for sure ! Even the kids like this toothpaste! Can’t go wrong with the honest company! ❤️
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Honest company coming in with the win again! My kids love this toothpaste and this momma loves the fact it’s a toothpaste with good ingredients as well as a fun flavor for the kids. Thanks honest company for making this momma feel safe!
Shakira E.
HENDERSON, NV
My kids were not a fan of the flavor or texture. So I used it to see what they were talking about. The flavor wasnt to bad but it did stick with you for awhile. My teeth also felt kinda gritty. Like it wouldn't rinse out. Just kinda odd.
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
I use this fluoride toothpaste on both my 5 year old and my one year old! I love that it is flourished free so it is safe if swallowed and they both love the taste! I purchase honest products at target
Isavella R.
San Diego, CA
I always get this for my daughter she loves it .
She use it twice a day and she enjoys brushing her teeth it does not have a strong flavor. Is the best option for kids learning.
Jodi K.
Oakwood, OH
I was not a big fan of the honest company standard toothpaste, but my kids liked it somewhat. They definitely preferred the kids version though for it’s fruity taste.
Alissa M.
San Marcos, CA
This toothpaste seemed to be effective but my child did not like the flavor. This was the first time I purchased it and will probably not purchase again. Met all expectations in terms of flavor - the sweetness is ideal for kids, a bit unpalatable for me.
Evangelina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried a lot a price from the honest company and I just think they sell everything I have tried hasn’t worked for the diapers delete the toothpaste my sending mine I just had a horrible experience with their products
Lexie L.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids love this stuff. It taste a lot better than a minty paste and I can be sure that they are brushing their teeth all the way when using this stuff. It decently affordable now that you can get it at target too!
Ritika C.
Is this safe for toddlers?
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
I have some suuuuper picky kids, we have tried so many different kinds of toothpaste. Is the worth the price? I'm desperate for something to make brushing teeth less of a struggle!!
Leah W.
What are the ages for this? My six month old just got his first tooth. I'm a first time mom. Should I brush it with a toothpaste, and if so, is this a good one?
Jay H.
Saunderstown , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What are the ages for this toothpaste? How do the kids react to the taste? Is it colored and does it stain?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does these toothpaste work well?