The Honest Co. Invisible Blurring Powder

A translucent loose powder that blends invisibly into all skin tones. Specially formulated to pair with our foundations, this setting and finishing perfector — formulated without talc — evens complexion, blurs imperfections and softens the appearance of fine lines and pores. Also fabulous for mid-day touch-ups to mattify skin, absorb surface oils and minimize unwanted shine. All you’re left with is a silky, picture-perfect finish to help makeup stay put. Bring on the cameras.

I’m trying to start using “cleaner” makeup for everyday use. I’m concerned about paraben, phthalate.... so I tried couple things these days and I’m not disappointed, it’s just that I have to try them on my own because I can’t find enough reviews... is anyone else into non toxic makeup and beauty products in general ? [product:honest-beauty-invisible-blurring-powder-56oz-matte-powder] [product:physicians-formula-organic-wear-100-natural-origin-cc-cream] [product:pacifica-sea-foam-complete-face-wash-5-oz]
Start your review of The Honest Co. Invisible Blurring Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Green Bay, WI
This stuff works so well and a little goes a long way! I’ve tried so many translucent powders and every one except Nars pressed setting powder would make my face oily and cakey after an hour. I wanted to find a cheaper and more natural alternative to NARS, and THIS IS IT. I was hesitant to try but this works exactly like NARS. I use the tiniest bit and it soaks up all of the moisture and keeps it feeling oil-free all day, even through workouts. Definitely need to make sure you are moisturized beforehand but this is wonderful for combo skin.
Zionsville
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this powder!! This entire summer I was in Florida with crazy humidity and high heat, I used this to set my under eye and my concealer didn’t budge!! It didn’t get cakey or clump together no settling in lines nothing and I have super tricky under eyes for whatever reason. I will definitely keep this in my makeup collection forever.
Camden, SC
I love this powder! I wish it came in a lighter shade as it is a little yellow toned and I’m very fair. But this powder is very soft and the packaging is amazing! There’s a mesh sifter with a cap that makes application SOOOO much easier. I wish more loose powder products came with that.
Bristol
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite setting powder. The mesh barrier to brush off product from brush or sponge is a great feature. I love the company as a whole. And trust the formula is great for my sensitive skin as much as it is a great formula and product.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I enjoyed this powder. However, it did not last as long as I thought it would. I do like how it worked on my face. I generally have more oily skin, so it kept a matte finish. I would recommend it, but I wish it lasted longer.
Kissimmee, FL
I got this powder for like 3 dollars at Marshall’s, and they retail for about 20 dollars. Winning!! I absolutely love it. It’s very light weight, I use it to set my foundation. I recommend this if you like a natural look.
I really love this brand and that it doesn’t have harsh or chemicals ingredients. I liked this blurring powder. It works really well. It gives you a natural look and it doesn’t make your skin flaky.
London, OH
This is my go to translucent powder I keep in my bag. This one works and wears well. It is affordable clean beauty. Very silky feel. Nice packaging. Will last a long while. Great everyday powder.
Casa Grande
Purchased at: Target
My new favorite setting powder I was using Cover FX but this is my new go to talc free which is super important to me clean ingredients that work!!! Didn’t add color to my makeup and helped keep my shine at bay all day! Very affordable compared to other natural beauty but doesn’t feel cheaper at all!!!
Whittier, CA
The Honest Co. Invisible Blurring Powder uploaded by Crystal A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love there powder it’s so good leave your skin so soft and doesn’t leave any residue like white flash back or when taking pictures it last all day and it’s so easy to use and it’s inexpensive and has a lot of product