BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Over 99% water
  • This wipe can do it all - from wet bottoms & messy fingers, to sticky counters & gunked-up toys
  • Pure and gentle formula to help support healthy skin
  • Infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate, chamomile, cucumber & masterwort leaf for a natural experience
  • Hygiene-grade cloth made from plant-based material - ultra-thick & durable
  • Embossed & interlocked: for extra loft & softness & easy, pop-up dispensing
  • Made without fragrances or chlorine processing - honestly clean
  • Available in a variety of convenient sizes to handle messes at home or on the go. Perfect for your purse, diaper bag or anywhere you might need an emergency stash!
  • Plant-based • Hypoallergenic • Ultra-Soft • Extra Large • Fragrance-Free

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium (Masterwort) Leaf Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Silver Citrate

Usage: Open lid and remove inner label to use wipes. Close lid firmly after every use to keep moist. Store at room temperature. Do not flush.

• Do you recommend these wipes over all Other? Does it remo...3 Answers
  • Do you recommend most Honest Company products? Haven't tr...12 Answers
  • I would love to try these, where can I get them at? 5 Answers
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
The swipes are okay, they get the job done and don’t have a harsh smell. Great for my babies sensitive bum. I’ve found better wipes for cheaper though, and I didn’t like how flimsy they were. I prefer my wipes on the thicker side so I don’t accidentally rip through. Overall it’s an okay product.
Kat G.
USA
I really wanted to like these baby wipes, but they're not as wet/moist as I would want them to be, and I would have to go through so much of them to get my baby's bottom cleaned. I only used it because I was in the diaper subscription and it came with it, but if I had the choice I would choose another baby wipes. One good thing about this though is that it is unscented.
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
Really good for babies and parents too! It cleans every surface that gets dirty with anything. They has such a softness, and it's smell is perfect for new borns. In comparisons with the regular wipes like Huggies and Pampers they are little bit expensive but for me they worth it  The Honest Co. Honest Wipes
Katie H.
Seattle
I love these baby wipes! At first I wasn't crazy for them they are sent less so not having the normal baby sent just seemed odd at first (we get so used to a certain normal) but I've gotta say they are great they are much thicker than most wipes and being sent free I also use them to remove my make up and I have very sensitive skin and they are awesome! We use the online bundle deal for diaper they send diapers and wipes to our door each month!
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
These are some of the best wipes I have came across as a parent. I love how durable and versatile they are. I use them to clean my daughter's biscuits, messy paws, food covered face, and even wipe down her toys; especially her teethers! I even use them myself every once in awhile for make up removal! The wipes are 99% water and I've never worried about my daughter breaking out or not being clean. They are also affordable and I'm not worried about breaking the bank. I would recommend these to anyone, parent or not.
Morgan C.
Stafford , VA
I really wanted to love these wipes because I felt like they were “natural” but they completely broke out my baby’s bottom. We had only changed the wipes, so I know it was the wipes that caused it. As soon as we changed to Pampers sensitive wipes her bottom cleared up. She has never had a reaction to anything else, so I don’t know why these wipes broke her out. These wipes also didn’t clean very well...the texture was less than fantastic.
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
I get the diapers and wipes box monthly. I love these wipes. They leave my LO bottom clean and it doesn’t irritate her skin. They are pretty thin so I use more compared to other brands. The wipes are pretty pricey but worth it.
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
These wipes have been my go to wipes since my son was born. I love how natural they are but still do such a great job. My son is super sensitive and these wipes are the only ones that he hasn’t gotten diaper rash from.
Stephany P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these are by far my most favorite wet wipes I’ve used for my baby. My favorite think about them is the texture! They hold together so well and are so durable without being rough on the bum. They are a little bit more pricey but they are earth friendly and kid friendly without any harmful ingredients. Also they don’t have a funky smell for being so natural. I will have to give these wipes the #1!
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
I’m not a big fan of the Honest wipes. I like their diapers but the wipes have a weird texture to them. It’s hard to use just one, they are kind of sticky. We use a ton of wipes and these just aren’t in the budget.
Ryly B.
Redmond, OR
I'm considering getting these because I like to wipe my face with baby wipes. Are they good?
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
Do you recommend most Honest Company products? Haven't tried any yet.
Shannon P.
Nottingham , MD
I'm going to be a new mom has anyone had any problems with these wipes?
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I would love to try these, where can I get them at?
Anna G.
I heard a lot about honest company. I have two months old baby, and I would like to know how their wipes were and if I should give them a try?

Walmart