The Honest Co. Honest Wipes

• Over 99% water
  • This wipe can do it all - from wet bottoms & messy fingers, to sticky counters & gunked-up toys
  • Pure and gentle formula to help support healthy skin
  • Infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate, chamomile, cucumber & masterwort leaf for a natural experience
  • Hygiene-grade cloth made from plant-based material - ultra-thick & durable
  • Embossed & interlocked: for extra loft & softness & easy, pop-up dispensing
  • Made without fragrances or chlorine processing - honestly clean
  • Available in a variety of convenient sizes to handle messes at home or on the go. Perfect for your purse, diaper bag or anywhere you might need an emergency stash!
  • Plant-based • Hypoallergenic • Ultra-Soft • Extra Large • Fragrance-Free

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium (Masterwort) Leaf Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Silver Citrate

Usage: Open lid and remove inner label to use wipes. Close lid firmly after every use to keep moist. Store at room temperature. Do not flush.

What your favorite babies wipes?
Do you use Wet wipes in lieu of Dry Toilet paper?
are this wipes getting dry to fastThe Honest Co. Honest Wipes
Start your review of The Honest Co. Honest Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Littleton, NH
The Honest Co. Honest Wipes uploaded by Rebecca B.
I really wanted to love these wipes. At first glance, the packaging was really nice and the wipes were easy to get out of the container. They are quilted and felt very durable. Definitely, qualities I look for in a good wipe. I really likes using these for my Little One's (LO) bottom especially when changing a diaper with a bowel movement. Normally, with other wipes, I can't get them out of the container or I end up with something on my hand because they fold too easily or aren't durable enough. With these wipes, I was able to clean my LO quite easily with minimal effort. However, the more I used these wipes, the more I started to wish they had more liquid in them. They seemed to be too dry or maybe not as wet as I'm used to. I noticed that I needed to use more wipes than with other brands to make sure that my LO's bottom was clean. While these wipes are effective, I felt like I'd need to use more of them in order to make sure everything was nice and clean. My LO's skin is quite sensitive, so I do appreciate that these wipes are made of natural products and gentle on the skin. When looking at the ingredients, there wasn't anything that made me apprehensive about using them on my baby. It's really hard to find wipes like these that are also durable. I would definitely consider using them again and would also recommend them to a friend noting that a diaper change might require more wipes than usual.
By far the best wipes ever. I literally bought a pack of every wipe I saw at Target to see which wipe would work on my baby because all my kids have different skin sensitivity. These wipes work miracles when you have those insane diaper explosions and your only thought is hosing the baby down. With one wipe you can mostly clean up the mess. These wipes stay moist and I do mean moist. Unlike other wipes that start drying out and they are thick like a towel which I love too because they are gentle on the baby. Best part is that they have no chlorine which I didn't know existed in wipes until I had my 1st born. Yes, they are a little pricey but they are worth it.
Honolulu , HI
The Honest Co. Honest Wipes uploaded by Ikaika S.
Purchased at: CVS
I am not usually excited over a butt wipe but 10’s, 10’s, 10’s across the board to this wipe in particular the reason why is that unlike many others I’ve used it does not contain a heavy baby wipe scent which is not a big happy thing for myself. I actually dislike wipes that have a scent for example Member’s Mark Premium fragrance free wipes which say that they are fragrance free yet they were the worst out of 4 or 5 different choices I used and I mean in packs of roughly 100 to a bag and 5 bags as I refuse to buy just one when I can save money on a large qty! So I’d like to personally thank The Honest wipes Co. brand for creating a more than decent wipe! Aloha!
The Honest Co. Honest Wipes uploaded by Nassise G.
Purchased at: Target
So sad to write this. I’ve used these baby wipes for a years. They were so gentle + didn’t have the weird scent that most baby wipes have. No kids, but I’d keep these in my car, bathroom, travel bag etc because they were such good on the go wipes for everything. Worked great on my sensitive skin for removing makeup. However—I noticed with the recent 3 pk I purchased that the formula changed and they now have same baby wipe scent as all other brands. Very disappointing. Not sure that I’ll repurchase. Pictured is one of the older packs I had and the new one I recently purchased (all black logo) The Honest Co. Honest Wipes
Ankeny, IA
The Honest Co. Honest Wipes uploaded by Lauren K.
Purchased at: Target
I tried these on a whim as our usual baby wipes were out during the covid 19 pandemic. This is my first product I’ve tried from the honest company and I have to say I like them way more then I expected! The cloth itself is super durable and large, but not sopping wet like some larger baby wipes are. I would consider paying a littler more for these because I end up using less wipes to clean my baby up.
Athens, TN
I’ve always used Huggies wipes, and one day ran out so I had my friend pick me up a pack (and ofcourse it was during the pandemic so everything was bought up, except these) when she got to my house I was like no those are way to much, you didn’t have to get them, then when I needed them I opened the package and pulled one out and said “wow, now I know why they are a little more expensive” I only have to use one when we have a dirty diaper, they are super thick and perfect wipes, I wish I’d used them when he was a baby.
Boulder Creek, CA
When I used to babysit, I noticed that these baby wipes were really popular with parents and babies. I once went into a store to buy some just in case I happened to have a parent that was low on baby wipes or didn’t have any because I wouldn’t want to use them all up right? Anyhoo, I ran into this one lady who apparently had four kids and I wasn’t sure which ones to buy and she suggested these. They are also really nice just to wipe something off if they spill their food or something. :)
Hampton, VA
We have been using these forever and we absolutely love them. The honest line is full of fantastic products that take away worst that I’m not using safe quality products. These wipes have no strong fragrance and work like a boss. Side note, crazy thing - you maybe pulled by TSA with these - apparently they register as organic material. We haven’t been stopped every time but a few times. We fly every other month or so.
Purchased at: Amazon
I tried these wipes for the first time the other day. I was pleasantly surprised! The packaging is nice and easy to open one handed when trying to change you child's diaper. I love that the wipe design. The are sort of bumpy which is helpful when cleaning up a mess. I have noticed other wipes sometimes tear when you pull then out of the container or when you're using them but I haven't had that happen to me yet while using these. I would definitely reccomend these.
Logansport, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
The Honest Co. Honest Wipes are some of the best durable wipes I've ever come across! They're soft without all the harsh chemicals; have a nice scent to them, and doesn't leave that sticky feeling behind! Affordable, easy to find and definitely recommended to all parents with babies and toddlers! Not to mention, they work for everything from diaper messes to cleaning off makeup!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Staff
ec1a
il y a 5 mois
ipek T. • il y a 5 mois
well if you keep them for a year after opening it is a possibility to get dry 😂
Aurora, CO
il y a un an
The Honest Co. Honest Wipes does anyone else have issues with these diaper wipes? They leave a small rash on my baby regardless if I wipe his face or butt. I feel like it leaves a residue on him and I’m curious if anyone else experienced this?
Daphne M. • il y a 9 mois
No issues whatsoever here. On the flip side, we’ve experienced rashing with other brands. Every child will be different with varying brands.
Sacramento, CA
il y a un an
The Honest Co. Honest Wipes How are these wipes? I’m looking for a new wipe that won’t irritate my daughters skin.
Lexi L. • il y a un an
I like them but they can get pricey like most wipes. My daughter has super sensitive skin and I use pampers sensitive or pampers aqua
Staff
Lexi L. • il y a un an
Yes and I absolutely love them.