BY THE HONEST COMPANY #13 in Baby Wipes

• Over 99% water
  • This wipe can do it all - from wet bottoms & messy fingers, to sticky counters & gunked-up toys
  • Pure and gentle formula to help support healthy skin
  • Infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate, chamomile, cucumber & masterwort leaf for a natural experience
  • Hygiene-grade cloth made from plant-based material - ultra-thick & durable
  • Embossed & interlocked: for extra loft & softness & easy, pop-up dispensing
  • Made without fragrances or chlorine processing - honestly clean
  • Available in a variety of convenient sizes to handle messes at home or on the go. Perfect for your purse, diaper bag or anywhere you might need an emergency stash!
  • Plant-based • Hypoallergenic • Ultra-Soft • Extra Large • Fragrance-Free

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium (Masterwort) Leaf Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Silver Citrate

Usage: Open lid and remove inner label to use wipes. Close lid firmly after every use to keep moist. Store at room temperature. Do not flush.

• Do you recommend these wipes over all Other? Does it remo...3 Answers
  • Do you recommend most Honest Company products? Haven't tr...12 Answers
  • I would love to try these, where can I get them at? 5 Answers
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
The swipes are okay, they get the job done and don’t have a harsh smell. Great for my babies sensitive bum. I’ve found better wipes for cheaper though, and I didn’t like how flimsy they were. I prefer my wipes on the thicker side so I don’t accidentally rip through. Overall it’s an okay product.
Kristie A.
My Mom had purchased a lot of diffent The Honest Company products for my kids and I. One of my favorites was  The Honest Co. Honest Wipes because they can be used on our face, hands, toys, babies, and countertops. It's a thick absorbent wipe that gently cleanses, soothes, and moisturizes. Its made with natural ingredients. It's safe for babies, animals, and the environment.
Jennifer D.
Canton,Ohio
As a gift I received a honest box it had diapers and wipes in it. I enjoyed the wipes in the packaging that it came in it was easily accessible and  as a gift I received a honest box it had diapers and wipes in it. I enjoyed the wipes in the packaging that it came in it was easily accessible and  they worked really!!
Chelsea H.
Not my favorite wipes. I like how thick they are, they feel very sturdy. But I think they are too dry. I have to wipe way too much to get my baby clean and then he ends up with diaper rash. If they had more moisture they would be perfect, but for me I just keep reaching for huggies over these.
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
I would really do your research on this company. The name is very misleading and makes you think there are good products but mixing herbs and extracts are not a good combination with chemicals and sensitive skin. My poor baby got chamo al burns from this product and it was terrible. I found out it was this product due to using it on my face to wipe off excess lipstick I had and it ended up giving me chemical burns as well. Two thumbs down !!!
Samantha M.
DIberville, MS
We loved these when our son was a newborn but I feel like they were a little rough on his skin. We liked the idea of not having to wipe him with harsh chemicals and they definitely did the job but I think they are better for older babies with less sensitive skin.
Nikki Z.
Lake Stevens
I didn’t think there was really much of a difference in wipes but i used these and realized there is. They’re SO soft but durable so you don’t have to worry about it ripping while you’re cleaning up. They’re not to wet and smell amazing. I love them.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
These are some of the best wipes I have came across as a parent. I love how durable and versatile they are. I use them to clean my daughter's biscuits, messy paws, food covered face, and even wipe down her toys; especially her teethers! I even use them myself every once in awhile for make up removal! The wipes are 99% water and I've never worried about my daughter breaking out or not being clean. They are also affordable and I'm not worried about breaking the bank. I would recommend these to anyone, parent or not.
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
I get the diapers and wipes box monthly. I love these wipes. They leave my LO bottom clean and it doesn’t irritate her skin. They are pretty thin so I use more compared to other brands. The wipes are pretty pricey but worth it.
Morgan C.
The Woodlands, TX
I really wanted to love these wipes because I felt like they were “natural” but they completely broke out my baby’s bottom. We had only changed the wipes, so I know it was the wipes that caused it. As soon as we changed to Pampers sensitive wipes her bottom cleared up. She has never had a reaction to anything else, so I don’t know why these wipes broke her out. These wipes also didn’t clean very well...the texture was less than fantastic.
Ryly B.
Redmond, OR
I'm considering getting these because I like to wipe my face with baby wipes. Are they good?
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
Do you recommend most Honest Company products? Haven't tried any yet.
Shannon P.
Nottingham, MD
I'm going to be a new mom has anyone had any problems with these wipes?
Ashley H.
Richland
Anyone know how these wipes do on sensitive skin? My son is extremely sensitive!
Von o.
I heard there's a trial just pay for shipping cost, but how does cancelling works? Do you have to call cs or can you do it on site?