The Honest Co. Honest Wipes - 288 counts uploaded by Jessica H.The Honest Co. Honest Wipes - 288 counts uploaded by Jacqueleen A.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #93 in Children's Bath

The Honest Co.'s all natural wipes are unbeatable! Thick and absorbent, botanically infused, "Cheek to Cheek" versatility - this wipe can do it all. Overview: THICKER, stronger, more absorbent, & softer medical-grade cloth Gentle, yet effective ingredients gently cleanse & soothe with plant extracts that promote healthy skin Infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate (antioxidants), chamomile & cucumber (to soothe), and masterwort leaf (to moisturize) "Cheek to Cheek:" from sensitive, wet bottoms and messy fingers, to sticky countertops, pacifiers, and gunked-up toys - this wipe is ultra-versatile & can do it all NO parabens, chlorine, phenols, or risky chemicals (ever!) 72 wipes Unscented 7.1 x 8 in Biodegradable* / Hypoallergenic / Chlorine-Free / Medical Grade Cloth / Sustainably Harvested Honestly Free of: alcohol, chlorine, phthalates, formaldehyde, parabens, phenols, quaternary ammonium compounds, SLS & SLES, lanolin & unnecessary additives Ingredients: Purified Water, Citric acid (fruit-based stability agent), Silver Dihydrogen Citrate (all natural, water-soluble preservative), Decyl Gulcoside (sugar-based cleanser), Sodium Citrate (corn-based antioxidant), Punica Granatum (pomegranate fruit) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (licorice root) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) Extract, Cucumis sativus (cucumber fruit) Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium (masterwort leaf) Extract*Will Compost in Municipal / Industrial Facilities According to ISO, ASTM, and EN RegulationsDesigned in California. Responsibly Made in China. Manufactured in a Nordic Swan, ISO 9001, GMPc, BCR, GMP, and EPA certified facility. No animal testing or by-products. see more...

• I am allergic to most baby wipes and been looking for natural wip...2 Answers
  • Are these much different from other wipes? We are having a baby s...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to purchase these wipes, can anyone give me an ...4 Answers
Simone D.
Newhall, CA
I wish The Honest Co. would have been around when I had my first son. These products are all so amazing. I've been using Honest wipes since my daughter was born and they work so well. One wipe usually takes care of whatever issue we have at the moment. They don't tear easy and they are thick to where it doesn't go through. The scent is light so you don't have to worry about funky odors either. You can purchase these wipes at Target or online on the Honest Co.'s website. I recommend these if you're venturing into parenthood.
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
These are the best wipes out there. They are SUPER thick and don't tear, which any one who has changed a blowout knows is an admirable quality in a wipe. We have gone through countless packs of these and always go back to them. They are also made with great ingredients and are perfect for sensitive bottoms. I would highly recommend. I think they are well worth the few extra dollars in comparison to other wipes.
Kelly G.
Saugus, MA
I love their wipes, they are strong and sensitive and I can use them for anything face wipes, bum, wipe down the counter tops. They are a great, however they are expensive if you do the bundle it helps but they seem to go super quick!! Probably because we can use them for all types of things :) I highly recommend.
Esthela C.
Salem, OR
These are my favorite wipes! They are not scented, feel very soft, do a great job of cleaning and last but not least are the only wipes that don't irritate my sons skin! I was hesitant dice they are a little pricey compared to other average wipes but don't regret it! Will continue to buy!
Lara K.
Dumfries , Va
These are the only wiped we use. They're safe for baby and they were the only ones that didn't give our newborn a rash. Turns out most "sensitive" wipes contain alcohol, but these don't! They're more expensive, but at least I know they're safe and won't give me little one a rash!
Daphnne C.
I usually use target brand wipes but received a pack of these as a gift from Honest. They are very moist & work well. The only complaint I have is that when u go to pull one out, the do not separate easily. When u only have one spare hand that makes it a bit of a challenge.
Kate S.
Prague, OK
These wipes are okay. I received them on a subscription on accident. They are thin and don't have a nice scent. They are pricey. I was expecting them to be better because of their ingredients, but I don't recommend them if your baby isn't sensitive. It's a waste.
Sierra S.
Before having my daughter, everything diaper related Was buggies was my go to brand of product. Receiving a pack of these at my baby shower completely changed my mind. These are amazing, great quality, not too thin, very gentle and absorbing.
Jennifer H.
Meredosia, IL
I really love these wipes I feel like they have just the right amount of moisture they're not too wet they're not too dry and the package is nice it keeps them moist . And best of all my son's sensitive skin does not react to them.
Mo P.
Provo, UT
Hands down these wipes are my all time favorite and something I will buy for as long as my kiddos are in diapers. They are seriously so durable and soft on the bum! I would recommend to any parents that want durable but soft wipes.
Emily W.
Okemah , Oklahoma
I've been wanting to purchase these wipes, can anyone give me an input please. I've heard great things I've just never purchased them.
Irene B.
What's the difference between these and regular brand wipes
Katia A.
I am allergic to most baby wipes and been looking for natural wipes I can use on my baby. Do these have any harsh ingredients ?
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Are these much different from other wipes? We are having a baby soon and exploring our options!