BY THE HONEST COMPANY #89 in Children's Bath

The Honest Co.'s all natural wipes are unbeatable! Thick and absorbent, botanically infused, "Cheek to Cheek" versatility - this wipe can do it all. Overview: THICKER, stronger, more absorbent, & softer medical-grade cloth Gentle, yet effective ingredients gently cleanse & soothe with plant extracts that promote healthy skin Infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate (antioxidants), chamomile & cucumber (to soothe), and masterwort leaf (to moisturize) "Cheek to Cheek:" from sensitive, wet bottoms and messy fingers, to sticky countertops, pacifiers, and gunked-up toys - this wipe is ultra-versatile & can do it all NO parabens, chlorine, phenols, or risky chemicals (ever!) 72 wipes Unscented 7.1 x 8 in Biodegradable* / Hypoallergenic / Chlorine-Free / Medical Grade Cloth / Sustainably Harvested Honestly Free of: alcohol, chlorine, phthalates, formaldehyde, parabens, phenols, quaternary ammonium compounds, SLS & SLES, lanolin & unnecessary additives Ingredients: Purified Water, Citric acid (fruit-based stability agent), Silver Dihydrogen Citrate (all natural, water-soluble preservative), Decyl Gulcoside (sugar-based cleanser), Sodium Citrate (corn-based antioxidant), Punica Granatum (pomegranate fruit) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (licorice root) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) Extract, Cucumis sativus (cucumber fruit) Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium (masterwort leaf) Extract*Will Compost in Municipal / Industrial Facilities According to ISO, ASTM, and EN RegulationsDesigned in California. Responsibly Made in China. Manufactured in a Nordic Swan, ISO 9001, GMPc, BCR, GMP, and EPA certified facility. No animal testing or by-products. see more...

• I am allergic to most baby wipes and been looking for natural wip...2 Answers
  • Are these much different from other wipes? We are having a baby s...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to purchase these wipes, can anyone give me an ...4 Answers
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY
The only wipes I use on my 3 month old. After battling with diaper rash, we began to narrow down the cause. We were using pampers wipes (sensitive, regular, fragrance free) and it was still happening. Started using these wipes and it has SIGNIFICANTLY decreased diaper rash occurrences. Love that they are thick wipes, they have ridges to help overall cleanliness and they come out individually from the container (husband loves that feature lol).
Eileen C.
Hayward, CA
These are great quality wipes. The fabric feels thick and substantial - it won’t tear easily. They stay wet til the last wipe and they are gentle on baby’s skin. I really appreciate that Honest switched to plastic closures. It used to be a plastic sticky cover that would often break off causing the wipes the dry out quickly. Not anymore! I definitely recommend these wipes to parents. Plus, they are now sold at Target! That is always a plus in my book.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
These are my favorite wipes thus far. They are really thick and effective. I love that it’s plant-based and hypoallergenic. It met my expectations and is much better than other fragrance free wipes.
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
We loved these wipes with my youngest! Held up well and we trust the Honest co line. They weren't too much more in price compared to other wipes, but well worth every penny. Wish they had been around with my first daughter!! Highly recommend!!
Yasmin P.
Ridgefield
Out of all the wipes I’ve tried, these are my favorite. They’re sturdy and don’t fall apart, which is very important. And they don’t have some weird strong odor. Also reasonably priced. After 3 months of using Huggies, Pampers, and Parents Choice, Honest Co wipes are the ones I’ll be sticking with.
Wendy🖤 A.
Panorama City
I tried these With my son who suffers from allergies from wipes who have fragrance. They are good wipes but waaaaaay too expensive! It shouldn’t have to be that pricey. To be honest no I don’t recommend them because there is other wipes that do the job and aren’t name brand and are cheaper.
Jessica H.
Carlisle, PA
I absolutely love these. I use the travel sized ones as well and always have them in my purse because you never know when you need wipes. I love knowing that these don't have any weird chemicals on them so I even use them to remove my makeup and they don't hurt my eyes like the other brands of baby wipes do. I highly recommend these to wipe up your day LOL. Seriously though I hope whoever is reading this is having a beautiful day filled with smiles
Andrea D.
Beloit, WI
These wipes were just OK. They get the job done, but are not worth the few extra bucks in my honest opinion. They get to have a very odd smell to them about a day after opening the package. I do like the texture, it's sort of 'quilted', although I felt they tore easier than some cheaper alternatives. It's still a decent wipe, but I usually keep them for wiping off my son's hands and face.
Heather G.
I receive these wipes in my bundle every 6 weeks. Honestly not a great wipe. Not very wet and drys out easily. However it doesn't irritate my child's bum which is a huge plus for me, we purchase huggies one and done Wipes for a more sturdy/moist wipe to keep handy for messy hands and such. Honest wipes are not good for messy/sticky but so the job of cleaning dirty bums!
Elise D.
Richmond, VA
Typically I love these, they're the only wipes besides water wipes that have no skin-irritating chemicals, and my son has never gotten a diaper rash! The packs unfortunately are inconsistent with levels of moistness and sometimes they can be too dry which makes it harder to wipe. The quilted texture really grabs all the yucky stuff you need it to though!
Emily W.
Okemah , Oklahoma
I've been wanting to purchase these wipes, can anyone give me an input please. I've heard great things I've just never purchased them.
Irene B.
What's the difference between these and regular brand wipes
Katia A.
I am allergic to most baby wipes and been looking for natural wipes I can use on my baby. Do these have any harsh ingredients ?
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Are these much different from other wipes? We are having a baby soon and exploring our options!