BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Made without chemical sunscreens. Non-nano zinc oxide is the ONLY active sunscreen ingredient.
  • Glides on easily for convenient hands-free, no-mess application
  • Easy to apply to faces, ears and noses
  • Lightweight, non-greasy formula is safe and gentle for the whole family
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Pediatrically Tested • Clinically Tested • Dermatologically Tested  • Hypoallergenic • Fragrance-free

Megan I.
San Diego, CA
Amazing. Easy to put on, zero toxic chemicals and safe for my child. Perfect purse size. No cons.  The Honest Co. Honest Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF 30 takes care of me and my family every time. If used as directed it’s effective! I have found it at a discount store for only a few dollars. I highly recommend this product and this company in general.
Jessica A.
Brainerd, MN
I really love the honest co. Sunscreen stick! It is so handy to throw in your purse or beach bag. It glides on supper easily. It is great for those little faces. The price is very reasonable and it lasts awhile too. It seems to work very well at preventing sunburn too!
Mallory R.
St. Joseph
This works so well with me and my red-headed husband's fair skin. I always carry it in my purse just in case we find ourselves outside in direct sunlight. So easy to travel with and gets the job done!
Leslie R.
Because I love everything the honest company does! Having a child of my own I absolutely love this sunscreen stick for my son! No mess and sooo easy to apply! Living in Hawaii the rays can give you a sun burn easily and with this stick I can kiss sun burns goodbye for my little guy.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
Best sunscreen for my face by far! Left my face moisturized and UV Ray safe! No burning happened while using this product. This product did not dry out me skin or cause acne at all. A little chalky but smooths onto skin after thoroughly rubbing.
Brittany M.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE that it's in stick form, convienen! It is a LITTLE greasy but wyd the job DONE! It worked for me and I didn't burn one bit. Pricing is not too bad for what you get. I recommend using especially in places with dry heat!
Whitney H.
Chelsea, MA
Since it is summer, you definitely need to wear some sunblock. I know this product is targeted towards babies and children but I love this product. Since it is a stick, it is more light weight than the regular sunblock.
Carly H.
Bakersfield, CA
Lightweight and stays on well. I used it on all of my kids and didn't have any issue with sun burning. I love this stick for the face and it's easy to apply. Great for the entire family! Scent is good as well.
Miranda L.
Prairieville, LA
I personally don't really care for honest company and I tried the product on my little girl and was not pleased that it burned her, it's not the cheapest or most effective
Taylor M.
I was recently in a car wreck and have had 5 different surgery. So scars everywhere!! This has really help out. I can still tan without worrying about getting too much sun on my scars.
Ahtziry S.
El Monte, CA
I have been wanting to use this product for my baby, is there any store I can purchase it at? I have been using the spray sunscreen from them but I'm not sure it's as organic as a bar.