The Honest Co. Honest Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 30

• Made without chemical sunscreens. Non-nano zinc oxide is the ONLY active sunscreen ingredient.
  • Quick-dry, non-greasy, mineral-based formula that’s safe and gentle for the whole family
  • Easy-to-apply continuous spray provides smooth and even coverage
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Pediatrically Tested • Clinically Tested • Dermatologically Tested  • Hypoallergenic •  pH Balanced •  Mineral Based •  Non-greasy •  Quick-dry •  Fragrance-free

Does it make your face greasy and oily?
En donde lo puedo comprar ? Where can I buy it? I NEED
Thoughts on this?
Start your review of The Honest Co. Honest Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Ankeny
I always pack this sunscreen in our pool bag. It is my go to for reapplying sunscreen on our kids. I like the spray feature. I wish it was a bit easier to rub in and if I apply sunscreen in the house this spray kind of gets all over so it is definitely one you should only use outside.
Honestly it works, keeps the sunburn away but for the price and ability it works the same as anything else you can buy on the shelf. I do however highly recommend the honest baby one! It's great for sensitive skinned babies and goes on white so you know you got em covered
Jacksonville , FL
I loooooooooooooved this for my boss last summer! They have crazy sensitive skin asm's this didnt cause and irritation. Neither one had any problems with sunburn and there is no obnoxious scent. I love the spray version bc it makes it so much easier to re apply!
Lawton, OK
I love the idea of spray on sunscreen... but we found it hard to rub in and it left my babe looking ghostly lol. It did work really well though! Just a heads up if you're looking for something to rub in a little better.
Beaverton , OR
I prefer sprays over lotions when protecting my little ones, mostly out of convenience. But I really like this brand because its ingredient conscious and safe for little one. I use it, too!
Starkville, MS
I ONLY send this brand to daycare with my daughter because I know a spray is easier for the teachers. This product is one that I know will last the whole playtime!
Fort Hood, TX
While I like knowing that this sunscreen is supposed to be better for your skin with less harsh chemicals as many others, I was not really impressed. It's like a lotion out of a spray bottle, but gets everywhere, clogs the hole and you have to rinse the top to get it to keep spraying, and even after rubbing in, it made my kids look like little ghosts running around. It didn't rub in well and the white specks were all over clothes and swimsuits, even after playing in the water. Which I guess is good to know, it's still protecting their skin even after getting wet, but it just wasn't what I was hoping for. For the price, I expected to be happier with it. The Honest Co. Honest Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 30
Austin, TX
I love the idea of her products, but this sunscreen is bad! I have even tried to give my bottle away and people have said no, so I threw it out. I love the application, that's the only reason for one star. The sunscreen goes on white and stays that way, I know it's natural and thats not even a problem for me, I don't love it but I can work with it. The worst part is getting it off, both me and my husband were scrubbing our skin in the shower with hot water trying to get it off after a day at the pool and we had red marks where we were scrubbing by the time it came off.
This spray is great! It is all natural, so you know you are not harming your body with harsh ingredients. Unlike the The Honest Company Honest Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 this does not separate, and is easy to apply. It may be a little more expensive, but it is worth the splurge. Perfect for a beach day!
Laurel, MD
After realizing I had been harming our kids with harsh chemicals I decided to buy this sunscreen and it does the job. It does leave a thick layer of white cream if you don't rub it in thoroughly. My kids didn't complain. It is a little pricey, $13-$15 at the drugstore (CVS) but well worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...