BY THE HONEST COMPANY #20 in Baby Sunscreen

• Made without chemical sunscreens. Non-nano zinc oxide is the ONLY active sunscreen ingredient.
  • Quick-dry, non-greasy, mineral-based formula that’s safe and gentle for the whole family
  • Easy-to-apply continuous spray provides smooth and even coverage
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Pediatrically Tested • Clinically Tested • Dermatologically Tested  • Hypoallergenic •  pH Balanced •  Mineral Based •  Non-greasy •  Quick-dry •  Fragrance-free

paige w.
This spray is great! It is all natural, so you know you are not harming your body with harsh ingredients. Unlike the The Honest Company Honest Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 this does not separate, and is easy to apply. It may be a little more expensive, but it is worth the splurge. Perfect for a beach day!
Jessica A.
Brainerd , MN
I really like the honest co. Sunscreen spray. It is so easy to use. It goes on super easy with a quick spray and it is very white so you can see exactly where you still need to apply. You will stay super white if you don’t run it in but the kids don’t seem to notice that. It holds up to the running and playing and splashing in the water pretty well and we don’t have to reapply much. This makes it so worth it because it lasts and it is effective with out all the harsh chemicals!
Lauren J.
I love spray sunscreens, but so many of them have so many chemicals, it's nice that companies are becoming more aware of the products that they put out to consumers The Honest Company is one of them.
Christi C.
Norristown, PA
Ever since having my daughter who has had multiple open heart surgeries I am purely against any type of spray sunscreen. In addition to it not being very effective it is also not safe for surrounding lungs or your own
Hillary A.
Clemmons, NC
Very nice product...goes on smooth and evenly. Not a heavy scent like some others that I have tried and does not leave you feeling sticky. This product goes on dry and stays out for hours.
Jessica H.
Manchester
I was really paranoid and on top of using protection for my sons skin during the summer time. This was one of the best I've found so far. Long lasting and not horrible smelling like some.
Melissa M.
Lawton, OK
While I like knowing that this sunscreen is supposed to be better for your skin with less harsh chemicals as many others, I was not really impressed. It's like a lotion out of a spray bottle, but gets everywhere, clogs the hole and you have to rinse the top to get it to keep spraying, and even after rubbing in, it made my kids look like little ghosts running around. It didn't rub in well and the white specks were all over clothes and swimsuits, even after playing in the water. Which I guess is good to know, it's still protecting their skin even after getting wet, but it just wasn't what I was hoping for. For the price, I expected to be happier with it. The Honest Co. Honest Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 30
Penny F.
Austin, TX
I love the idea of her products, but this sunscreen is bad! I have even tried to give my bottle away and people have said no, so I threw it out. I love the application, that's the only reason for one star. The sunscreen goes on white and stays that way, I know it's natural and thats not even a problem for me, I don't love it but I can work with it. The worst part is getting it off, both me and my husband were scrubbing our skin in the shower with hot water trying to get it off after a day at the pool and we had red marks where we were scrubbing by the time it came off.
Xiomara R.
Laurel, MD
After realizing I had been harming our kids with harsh chemicals I decided to buy this sunscreen and it does the job. It does leave a thick layer of white cream if you don't rub it in thoroughly. My kids didn't complain. It is a little pricey, $13-$15 at the drugstore (CVS) but well worth it.
Breanne E.
It works, but it's so hard to get rubbed in and with a wiggly toddler...spending 29 minutes on sunblock is not ideal. The nice thing about it however is that she didn't have a reaction like some other sunblock (swollen eyes). So ease of use is not great but protection and sensitive skin is a nice find.
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
I've read lots of recent reviews online that this doesn't work at all , that people are ending up blistered from using it because it doesn't protect . Anyone have a similar experience ?
Juliana H.
Toronto , ON
Does this product burn the kids eyes when you wash it of?
Jessica J.
Elizabethtown, KY
Does this stuff actually work?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
How is this compared to other sunscreens for kids?

back