BY THE HONEST COMPANY #23 in Baby Sunscreen

• Made without chemical sunscreens. Non-nano zinc oxide is the ONLY active sunscreen ingredient.
  • Quick-dry, non-greasy, mineral-based formula that’s safe and gentle for the whole family
  • Easy-to-apply continuous spray provides smooth and even coverage
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Pediatrically Tested • Clinically Tested • Dermatologically Tested  • Hypoallergenic •  pH Balanced •  Mineral Based •  Non-greasy •  Quick-dry •  Fragrance-free

Jessica A.
Brainerd
I really like the honest co. Sunscreen spray. It is so easy to use. It goes on super easy with a quick spray and it is very white so you can see exactly where you still need to apply. You will stay super white if you don’t run it in but the kids don’t seem to notice that. It holds up to the running and playing and splashing in the water pretty well and we don’t have to reapply much. This makes it so worth it because it lasts and it is effective with out all the harsh chemicals!
Breanne E.
It works, but it's so hard to get rubbed in and with a wiggly toddler...spending 29 minutes on sunblock is not ideal. The nice thing about it however is that she didn't have a reaction like some other sunblock (swollen eyes). So ease of use is not great but protection and sensitive skin is a nice find.
Jessica B.
Monroeville, PA
The smell isn't the greatest but I use this on myself and my two year old. It's affordable and very easy to apply. I bought it from target. We've used this going on 2 year now and I wouldn't change to another sunscreen
Christi C.
norristown, PA
Ever since having my daughter who has had multiple open heart surgeries I am purely against any type of spray sunscreen. In addition to it not being very effective it is also not safe for surrounding lungs or your own
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
Very nice product...goes on smooth and evenly. Not a heavy scent like some others that I have tried and does not leave you feeling sticky. This product goes on dry and stays out for hours.
Melissa M.
Billings, MT
While I like knowing that this sunscreen is supposed to be better for your skin with less harsh chemicals as many others, I was not really impressed. It's like a lotion out of a spray bottle, but gets everywhere, clogs the hole and you have to rinse the top to get it to keep spraying, and even after rubbing in, it made my kids look like little ghosts running around. It didn't rub in well and the white specks were all over clothes and swimsuits, even after playing in the water. Which I guess is good to know, it's still protecting their skin even after getting wet, but it just wasn't what I was hoping for. For the price, I expected to be happier with it. The Honest Co. Honest Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 30
Penny F.
Austin, TX
I love the idea of her products, but this sunscreen is bad! I have even tried to give my bottle away and people have said no, so I threw it out. I love the application, that's the only reason for one star. The sunscreen goes on white and stays that way, I know it's natural and thats not even a problem for me, I don't love it but I can work with it. The worst part is getting it off, both me and my husband were scrubbing our skin in the shower with hot water trying to get it off after a day at the pool and we had red marks where we were scrubbing by the time it came off.
Cristen D.
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Love this sunscreen. Give a great mist with great coverage! Love that its made sith safe ingredients that I can not only use on myself but my children as well. We live in Florida so most of the year we need a good sun screen and this has been my go to recently! Just last weekend my children (2 and 9) and I used this sunscreen, at Disney and the pool and not one bit of sunburn on any of our very fair complexion skin!
Lauren U.
This was not what I was expecting. It went on white instead of clear and was extremely difficult to rub in. I decided to let it just sit on top of my skin because it wasn't worth spending the time to rub in. I bought it at Target and was pleased with the price (used a coupon) and it was effective at protecting my skin.
Maya S.
Me encanta usar productos honestos y no tener que preocuparme por los malos productos químicos es un alivio. Este bloqueador solar es ideal para una aplicación rápida y funciona bien para nuestra familia. Por supuesto, como la mayoría de los protectores solares de spray parece que se acabe rápido, pero eso es con cada protector solar de spray que he utilizado.
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
I've read lots of recent reviews online that this doesn't work at all , that people are ending up blistered from using it because it doesn't protect . Anyone have a similar experience ?
Juliana H.
Toronto , ON
Does this product burn the kids eyes when you wash it of?
Jessica J.
Elizabethtown, KY
Does this stuff actually work?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?