BY THE HONEST COMPANY #18 in Baby Sunscreen

• SPF 50+ sun protection specially formulated to be non-irritating and ideal for babies and sensitive skin
  • Simple and effective ingredients — everything you need, nothing you don’t!
  • Made without chemical sunscreens. Non-nano zinc oxide is the ONLY active sunscreen ingredient.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight and non-greasy formula is less whitening and easy to apply
  • Formulated with Shea butter and coconut oil to help keep skin feeling soft and hydrated, without leaving a heavy residue
  • Clinically Tested • Dermatologically Tested • Pediatrically Tested • Hypoallergenic • Fragrance-free

Buy on Bed Bat...
Taylor S.
My friends and I are staying in an air bnb, I had forgotten my sunscreen. Luckily, the host left some for us! I'd never tried this brand before but I really like it! It applies super easy and doesn't have an over powering smell. It honestly doesn't even smell like other brands I've tried. Before. I like that it's water resistant so it doesn't come off super easy. I like sunscreen that lasts and this one seems like it does so pretty well. I'd definitely recommend it to others.
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
In love with this sunscreen! My daughter stays protected throughout the Summer with this. She's been using it since she was under a year old. It never made her skin break out or become irritated. It last a long time and is waterproof. I'll continue to use this as long as its available.
Jamie D.
Sadly didn’t work out too well for me! There was some residue and even with re-application at appropriate times, my skin was red and irritated. I do have sensitive skin, though, so please keep in mind what doesn’t work for me doesn’t mean it won’t work well for others! I have only been able to use very specific SPF products all my life.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg , WA
It's important to me to protect my kids from sunburns but it's also important to protect them from chemical exposures in daily use products as well. That's why I love the Honest Company. They care about the ingredients they use that they are both effective and safe. I was excited to find a double pack of this at Costco this year because we go through it and it can be kind of expensive to get this quality sunscreen at a regular drug store.
Emerson R.
i albeit very familiar with organic brands, but unneeded sunscreen in a pinch and this was all my moms friend had. it had an odd smell and the pasty whiteness made my already pasty skin look really pale and i'll. i didn't get burnt but it did not sink into my skin very well and felt kind of greasy all day. i'd rather stick with banana boat or something else that i know is probably not as good for my skin, but is just more convenient
Kalanny L.
I love this sunscreen ! Always buy in bulk. It doesn't have a funny smell to it at all, very affordable. Better than most sunscreens. Doesn't feel runny or chalky when applying it on the skin.
S M.
This is nice if you are committed to all natural. It does leave a bit of residue on the skin, but it acts like normal sunscreen. The only downside is that you need to reapply it more than regular sunscreen. I am a fan of organic and all natural products, so this works great for me.
Cat F.
Very thick and leaves a white cast. Little to no smell. It was affordable, but I didn’t purchase again. It did prevent me from getting a sunburn, however, which is the most important thing. Couldn’t stand to use it on my face, so I used it on my body.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
This is great but a little thick for the face.  I use it for my children but I found a better choice ithout all the nasty chemicals from Walgreens for a better price.  I think if you get the double pack at Costco you can't go wrong with this purchase.
Sarah H.
East Dubuque
This sunscreen goes on smooth and stays on the kids well! The smell is pretty good and the bottle lasted the whole summer! It is a little expensive but worth the peace of mind to have a kid-conscious company.