BY THE HONEST COMPANY #67 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers powerfully cut through grease and grime to leave sealed surfaces sparkling clean — without leaving chemical residues that can irritate skin
  • Versatile formula can be used to clean messes on virtually any sealed surface – kitchen countertops, high chairs, hardwood floors, stovetops, bathroom fixtures, toilets/tubs, and more!
  • Available in Free & Clear and 3 naturally derived scents - Coastal Surf, Grapefruit Grove, and Lavender Field

PiecesOf C.
My kids have paws and a tail. Just like human babies, I want non-toxic, organic products save for them but effective on cleaning dirt, grease, grim, and dog/cats messes. The grapefruit smell is just perfect, not too strong and very natural. Even my pets like it. I highly recommend it. This works like a charm!
Gabrielle S.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this everywhere in my house, bathroom, kitchen, for spills, ect. I love the smell of it and how well it cuts through grease on my stove and soap scum in my tub! I feel the price for a chemical freee product is right on point and I highly recommend this product! (check target because that's where I get mine from!)
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
I’ve gone through several bottles of this cleaner. I don’t like using any harsh chemicals in my home. I have two toddlers who make lots of messes and so I’m constantly cleaning. I use this cleaner to clean my counters, table, high chair/trays, and even to clean spills or accidents off my floors. Love this stuff.
Michael C.
Hermitage, TN
This is one of our favorite go to products. My wife and I have been a huge fan of the honest company for quite a while and used their diapers and wipes for our baby. Once we found out that they also had home care products we dI’ve in immediately and let me tell you we were not disappointed. This product does exactly what it needs to without an overwhelming smell. I know I can use it liberally without having to be too concerned about the little hands touching it because of how safe it is. I HIGHLY recommend this product not just for parents, but to anyone who is looking for a more natural cleaner.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
This stuff is fantastic. Smells incredibly pleasant, not terribly overpriced, and works on practically everything. I like this company and their values. Their stain remover is also a god-send. Will buy again.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I'm fairly new to The Honest Company cleaning products. I fell in love with Coastal Surf and occasionally use Lavender Fields. I thought to try Grapefruit Grove and I HATE IT. The smell is disgusting. It smells like fermented grapefruit and vinegar. The smell gets worse as time goes on. I'll never purchase this scent again. It makes the house smell dirtier than if I just skipped cleaning.
Sara H.
Kansas City
With three small kids at home, I don’t want to bring any chemicals into my home that I can avoid. This cleaner does a great job while smelling great and keeping my family safe. It is my go to cleaner.
Chandra M.
Stockton, CA
I love, love love this cleanser. I use it daily in my kitchen and occasionally on other areas of my home. I purchase it in a bundle from the company website and I love that is a more natural cleaner.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I used this while I was pregnant with my son when I decided I needed to be all natural and careful during my pregnancy and I really enjoyed it so much that it carried over to future usage. I like the Honest Company. I had signed up for their diapers and products in the past and turned into a fan. I use their antibacterial hand spray as well. Great company. Great products.
Erin G.
I love the smell of this product and how well it cleans. I feel comfortable using it around my kids and pets and on many surfaces. It is a great value for the price! I will definitely buy it again.
Lilia M.
I've been wanting to give this product a try for a while now but have been a bit hesitant. How effective is it on tough messes on the kitchen counter? Does it leave any residue behind? Do I have to rinse it off after spraying?
Emily S.
Portland, MI
I love the idea of using chemical free cleaners, but does anyone know if these products actual sanitize surfaces as I'm wiping down my counters?
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
Do this work well?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
is this all natural ingredients?
Liliana G.
Calexico, CA
Do you guys recommend it?