BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers powerfully cut through grease and grime to leave sealed surfaces sparkling clean — without leaving chemical residues that can irritate skin
  • Versatile formula can be used to clean messes on virtually any sealed surface – kitchen countertops, high chairs, hardwood floors, stovetops, bathroom fixtures, toilets/tubs, and more!
  • Available in Free & Clear and 3 naturally derived scents - Coastal Surf, Grapefruit Grove, and Lavender Field

Michael C.
Hermitage, TN
This is one of our favorite go to products. My wife and I have been a huge fan of the honest company for quite a while and used their diapers and wipes for our baby. Once we found out that they also had home care products we dI’ve in immediately and let me tell you we were not disappointed. This product does exactly what it needs to without an overwhelming smell. I know I can use it liberally without having to be too concerned about the little hands touching it because of how safe it is. I HIGHLY recommend this product not just for parents, but to anyone who is looking for a more natural cleaner.
Leah R.
New York
The honest company never disappoints me. I love everything they have from diapers to cleaning products. This multi-surface cleaner is one of my favorites, the smell is great very refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product.!
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
Love Love Love honest company so much. Great value at a reasonable price! Gets everything clean and the scent isn’t overpowering. I love that it’s all natural. I buy this regularly through honest company’s essentials bundle!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
This stuff is fantastic. Smells incredibly pleasant, not terribly overpriced, and works on practically everything. I like this company and their values. Their stain remover is also a god-send. Will buy again.
Courtnei M.
Morrisville , NC
Smells great! Doesn’t leave behind residue. Has lasted a super long time since you just need a small amount to get it nice & clean. We use it in the kitchen, bathrooms & every where in between!!!!!!!!!!!
Kerri D.
I absolutely love the great fruit grows multi surface cleaner I purchased mine online from The honest co website. I’m never disappointed when I use the honest co Household cleaners, with a subtle grapefruit smell this product is very effective without all the harsh chemicals that can be abrasive on your counters and harmful to your family. I purchase this product at least once a month
Emily N.
Piedmont, SC
I found The Honest Co while pregnant, hoping to find + make the best decisions for my little one. I signed up for their ‘Essentials Bundle’ and started receiving their products right away. THE BEST one is their MultiSurface Cleaner! Has a heavenly grapefruit scent and I know it is safe to use on surfaces like my daughters high chair tray or just our kitchen counters. It powers through sticky messes just like any chemical cleaner would-without the chemicals! 10/10 recommend!!
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I used this while I was pregnant with my son when I decided I needed to be all natural and careful during my pregnancy and I really enjoyed it so much that it carried over to future usage. I like the Honest Company. I had signed up for their diapers and products in the past and turned into a fan. I use their antibacterial hand spray as well. Great company. Great products.
Merrick K.
This stuff is cleaning gold. Spray it on the counters, wait 30 seconds and wipe up even dried on messes with sublime ease. Safe to use around pets, kiddos and sensitive skin!
Taylor B.
Georgetown
I just started using these products when I found out that I was pregnant. I wanted a nontoxic, safe spray to use during my pregnancy and after the baby arrives. I will definitely keep using honest products. I was weary about the scents but the ones I have tried all smell very good compared to other nontoxic sprays & cleaners
Lilia M.
I've been wanting to give this product a try for a while now but have been a bit hesitant. How effective is it on tough messes on the kitchen counter? Does it leave any residue behind? Do I have to rinse it off after spraying?
Emily S.
Portland, MI
I love the idea of using chemical free cleaners, but does anyone know if these products actual sanitize surfaces as I'm wiping down my counters?
Edna F.
How good is this product? Does it have a strong smell?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
is this all natural ingredients?
Gema L.