The Honest Co. Grapefruit Grove Hand Soap

• Honestly SafeTM    This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas  Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and gentle on skin
  • Plant-derived cleansers provide a rich foam to wash away sticky messes
  • Available in Free & Clear and 3 naturally derived scents for hands that smell fresh and clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Honest Co. Grapefruit Grove Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Great hand soap that is soft on the skin and natural products. Scent is very nice as well. Price is a little expensive for hand soap but you get what you pay for.
Karla G.
Delhi, CA
My kids love this hand soap it is amazing on their sensitive skin and it is not drying. The smell is amazing.
Sarah C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was a nice foamy hand soap that left my hands feeling clean without being striped of moisture by harsh chemicals. The scent was subtle and natural smelling. The bottle seemed to last a long time with several people using it daily.
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
I just got this and while I like how it works I don't like the scent. I don't know if I got a bad one but mine smells off. Almost like a waxy scent.
Bridgette T.
I use this one and the non foamy and love both of them! They make your hands super soft and don't dry you out!
Bridgette T.
I love this hand soap is smells so good and it makes your hands super soft!
I love this hand soap is smells so good and it makes your hands super soft!
Tracie F.
I bought this soap as an add on to one of my subscriptions just to try out. I really like it a lot. I'm normally a Bath n Body user, but the closest store is over an hour away so I went with this. The smell is great and not overpowering. Plus it cleans your hands up nicely. I will definitely be buying again.
Ashley O.
La Crosse, WI
I hate this soap. I was an Honest Co subscriber for years and managed to get a few of these. The only comfort I have is knowing I didn't pay full price. The bottles are attractive. The pumps work well. The soap itself lathers and rinses clean. But the smell! I ordered the grapefruit. And it smells.... like a grapefruit that's gone off. I always associate grapefruit with crisp, bright citrus scent. I've used lots of other grapefruit scented products so I know it can be done well... and this one just isn't. Two stars because it is otherwise a good product, and the unfortunate scent DOES stay....which would be a positive if I liked it.
Amanda W.
Spring Hill, TN
The Honest Co. Grapefruit Grove Hand Soap uploaded by Amanda W.
This stuff smells amazing! My kids look forward to washing their hands with this stuff! Love this brand! Have used it for what feels like forever!
Sara M.
Tampa, FL
Great smell and texture. It’s clear too so it’s great for little kids or adults. No mess in the sink!

Looking for your answer?