The Honest Co. Grapefruit Grove Hand Soap uploaded by Brisa E.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and gentle on skin
  • Plant-derived cleansers provide a rich foam to wash away sticky messes
  • Available in Free & Clear and 3 naturally derived scents for hands that smell fresh and clean

Deepti S.
Jamaica, NY
This company is 100% a better alternative than most hand soaps with carcinogens and additives that are not as healthy to the environment. The soap smells lovely in this scent and is very effective despite it being a more organic brand. I would definitely repurchase this.
Sasha M.
fort wayne
I’ve only tried this product once by mistake it was on the end isle on sale and I grabbed it thinking it wasn’t something else! It was a good product but when it’s not on sale it’s to pricey. I only will buy it again with coupon or the product is marked down.
Cody A.
Ontario, CA
Perfect hand soap for all sinks. We constantly get comments from guests who use the soap stating how it smells so good. We have converted many people to using this soap. I definitely recommend this product.
Mariah S.
Rochester , MN
This soap smells so good and doesn't dry your hands or like some soaps do! It's a good price and can be bought at target. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
The scent is light, just enough to smell nice and clean. Our family loves The Honest Company products, they are free of: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, glycols, synthetic fragrance, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, dyes, & most common allergens. They also, donate to families in need for every purchase made. This soap leaves hands feeling soft and hydrated, & the best part of all is that you can now purchase this brand just about anywhere.
Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this brand and the Honest Company is kid friendly which is a bonus for our busy household. I originally started using their baby products and as the babies got older we continued the journey but using cleaning products. They are very effective and affordable and this hand soap has an amazing scent! Not drying on the hands and still gets the job done!
Sam W.
This soap is so light and smells so good! My skin always feels clean and fresh after using it! I feel comfortable even using it on my face...

I tried it at a friends house and I'd certainly like to buy it. The branding is so simple and really reflects the soothing, safe, fresh feeling you get from using this product.
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
The Honest Company Mandarin Liquid Hand Soap smells so good! I also love the fact that it is not harsh on your skin! I hate when I use other hand soaps and have to follow up immediately with lotion, but that is not the case with the Honest Company. I recommend this hand soap over Dial and most of the other name brand soaps!
Taylor H.
We use a lot of Honest products in our home! With three little kiddos running around I like to know I'm using safe products. I love this foam hand soap because it's gentle enough for even the baby. I also like that my kids waste less hand soap when it's foam soap vs. liquid.
Sam L.
Redding, CA
I really like foam soap. For some reason I just feel like it works better. I am super pro anything that is organic and natural, but have been disappointed by the effectiveness of products. This product was great. It didn't dry out my hands and left them feeling clean.