The Honest Co. Grapefruit Grove Hand Soap uploaded by Brisa E.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and gentle on skin
  • Plant-derived cleansers provide a rich foam to wash away sticky messes
  • Available in Free & Clear and 3 naturally derived scents for hands that smell fresh and clean

Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this brand and the Honest Company is kid friendly which is a bonus for our busy household. I originally started using their baby products and as the babies got older we continued the journey but using cleaning products. They are very effective and affordable and this hand soap has an amazing scent! Not drying on the hands and still gets the job done!
Sam W.
This soap is so light and smells so good! My skin always feels clean and fresh after using it! I feel comfortable even using it on my face...

I tried it at a friends house and I'd certainly like to buy it. The branding is so simple and really reflects the soothing, safe, fresh feeling you get from using this product.
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
The Honest Company Mandarin Liquid Hand Soap smells so good! I also love the fact that it is not harsh on your skin! I hate when I use other hand soaps and have to follow up immediately with lotion, but that is not the case with the Honest Company. I recommend this hand soap over Dial and most of the other name brand soaps!
Taylor H.
We use a lot of Honest products in our home! With three little kiddos running around I like to know I'm using safe products. I love this foam hand soap because it's gentle enough for even the baby. I also like that my kids waste less hand soap when it's foam soap vs. liquid.
Bethany D.
Love love love this hand soap! It makes you feel clean and it smells amazing. I always keep a bottle of this at my sink. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and I love that it is a foam wash. Definitely recommend for any household who uses hand soap.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
The smell of this soap is so bad. It’s so disappointing. Typically Honest Company makes great products that smell amazing, but this one misses the mark. Not sure if it’s cause it’s a foaming soap or if it’s due not having an all natural scent for mandarin.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Expensive for a bottle of soap and doesn't seem to do anything better than cheaper soap. But it smells great and I trust it is killing the germs in my hands. I don't think j would rebuy this on my own. But it was a nice gift to receive
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Great hand soap that is soft on the skin and natural products. Scent is very nice as well. Price is a little expensive for hand soap but you get what you pay for.
Chelsea R.
I like honest but the foaming hand soap isn't my favorite. I love the clean ingredients and the scent. I feel like my hands truly are clean and disinfected. But I really do not like the foam. I prefer their liquid formula.
Marcella M.
Groton, CT
Great product! Not harsh on hands safe for my daughter and safe for the overall household effective even though natural scent is great refreshing and I highly recommend for people to switch over to the honest co!