The Honest Co. Grapefruit Grove Hand Soap uploaded by Brisa E.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and gentle on skin
  • Plant-derived cleansers provide a rich foam to wash away sticky messes
  • Available in Free & Clear and 3 naturally derived scents for hands that smell fresh and clean

Cody A.
Ontario, CA
Perfect hand soap for all sinks. We constantly get comments from guests who use the soap stating how it smells so good. We have converted many people to using this soap. I definitely recommend this product.
Mariah S.
Rochester, MN
This soap smells so good and doesn't dry your hands or like some soaps do! It's a good price and can be bought at target. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
The scent is light, just enough to smell nice and clean. Our family loves The Honest Company products, they are free of: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, glycols, synthetic fragrance, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, dyes, & most common allergens. They also, donate to families in need for every purchase made. This soap leaves hands feeling soft and hydrated, & the best part of all is that you can now purchase this brand just about anywhere.
Sam W.
This soap is so light and smells so good! My skin always feels clean and fresh after using it! I feel comfortable even using it on my face...

I tried it at a friends house and I'd certainly like to buy it. The branding is so simple and really reflects the soothing, safe, fresh feeling you get from using this product.
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
The Honest Company Mandarin Liquid Hand Soap smells so good! I also love the fact that it is not harsh on your skin! I hate when I use other hand soaps and have to follow up immediately with lotion, but that is not the case with the Honest Company. I recommend this hand soap over Dial and most of the other name brand soaps!
Bethany D.
Love love love this hand soap! It makes you feel clean and it smells amazing. I always keep a bottle of this at my sink. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and I love that it is a foam wash. Definitely recommend for any household who uses hand soap.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Expensive for a bottle of soap and doesn't seem to do anything better than cheaper soap. But it smells great and I trust it is killing the germs in my hands. I don't think j would rebuy this on my own. But it was a nice gift to receive
Marcella M.
Groton, CT
Great product! Not harsh on hands safe for my daughter and safe for the overall household effective even though natural scent is great refreshing and I highly recommend for people to switch over to the honest co!
Samantha C.
Winter Park, FL
I like getting the mild sent of this product and I adore how genial it is on my hands. I am a frequent hand washer and this ensures that my hands are clean, smell great, and is kind to my skin.
Jordan W.
Cleveland, OH
Great smelling all natural soap. Living with my sister and nephew has geared most of our products to a more green living lifestyle. Happy to have a cleaning soap that is safer for the nephew!