BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers effectively clean floors to reveal a brilliant shine
  • Designed to work on hardwoods, bamboo, laminate and other sealed floors
  • Available in our naturally derived Grapefruit Grove scent

Holly D.
Bullhead City
This cleaner is amazing. Just bought it this week and I'm impressed. It cleans my kitchen really well and smells great. It's safe so my 9 ear pod has been using it in her bedroom too. Another thing that caught my eye was how shiny and smooth my stone counters looked. It's been so long since they've looked that clean. I've tried other products but they'd leave a residue or smudges would hold quickly. I'm thrilled to have this product now.
Sahm K.
Nibley , UT
It was hard which product to pick to do a review on! I love all their stuff! I love that they keep it natural. I don't think we need any chemicals or anything in our body or around us. Thank you for keeping us safe!
Taylor T.
Knoxville
I cannot give the honest company enough praise, a must keep in my house! This company makes chemical free cleaning easy and the smell of their products are always great unlike other natural brands!
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
The smell of this floor cleaner isn't over powering and makes it hard to breath like other cleaners on the market. It also cleans far better without any harsh nasty chemicals. With pets and children that are always on our floors it took me a long time to find a natural cleaner that not only worked, smelled great but also was free of nasty stuff. It also doesn't leave a grimy film that I noticed with a lot of other floor cleaners. I love that I can spray it on and mop without worrying about buckets and mixing. Makes life easier and cleaning quicker!! Definitely my go to floor cleaner!!
Megan F.
Reno
I love the Honest Company's products. The fact that there are no harmful chemicals and its children safe makes me love this product even more. The Honest Company Essentials BundleThe Honest Co. Grapefruit Grove Multi Surface CleanerThe Honest Company Diapers & Wipes BundleThe Honest Co. Baby Dish Soap
Angie E.
Rome, GA
Anything by the Honest Company makes me smile. I love all their products.  I love this one in particular because it smells AMAZING and makes my floors so clean. I have wood floors and I still use it without hesitation. They always look so shiny when I'm done.
Amy Y.
I am now only using The Honest Company's floor cleaner, it is the best. It smells amazing and cleans the floor well. I absolutely recommend it! I don't use the spray, just the regular top and pour the amount I want to use.
Sucette F.
i use this product for the past two year and i just love it, i buy it online or at the store. smell delicious, not toxic for my kids and  ir really efective. some times it little hard to find at store but just need to order online i super recommended ir awesome  i love honest products
Megan R.
1,316 reviews
My mom has hard wood floors and my sister bought this stuff. I was pretty skeptical of it, but it did a fabulous job. With pets and when I visit with my kids, this is perfect. No harsh chemical smell.
Christi C.
East Norriton, PA
I have hardwood and tile floors throughout the downstairs & bathrooms. I would pick this cleaner over and over...It kind of puts glaze of cleanness over my floors that makes it look clean for DAYS...and we have a lot of traffic going through! I for sure recommend this product.
Heather S.
Clarksville, VA
I have been wanting to try this and bundle with other house cleaners on their website. Has anyone tried other home cleaning products by Honest? How are they? What about the deodorant? Any help would be great!
Rosy L.
Is this safe to use with a crawling baby? I have been trying to find an all in one product that is safe and does the cleaning properly.
marla c.
puerto rico
Where i can find a sample to try before to do a a review?
Shelly M.