BY THE HONEST COMPANY #100 in Dish Soap

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers are tough on grease and food residue
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and gentle on skin
  • Made with aloe leaf juice known to soothe skin
  • Available in Free & Clear and 3 naturally derived scents - Coastal Surf, Grapefruit Grove and Lavender Field

Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Can I just say that we love this company first and that even Dad loves doing dishes with this soap!!!! It smells amazing without harsh chemicals which is what I love. A few friends have turned me on to company’s that are selling cleaning products that are eco friendly and safe. This company is my go to company and this has been go to product for getting my dishes sparkly clean and smelling great.
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
Lemon kills bacteria that’s why I love this dish wash. It smells great too but I would still stick with my regular dish washing liquid as this is a little pricey. But if you sign up for their emails, you can definitely have an insight about their sales and save a little money.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I love all of the Honest Company products. They work wonderfully and have a great scent. I also like that they're natural and environmentally friendly. I just wish they were more affordable. Definitely recommend.
Melissa P.
Mansfield, OH
I got this from TJ Maxx and loved it. I haven’t seen it in stores again though so I haven’t bought it again. But I got it back in December and just ran out in May, so it lasts you a while. Nice smell too.
Carla M.
Las Vegas
Oh my God I love this scent grapefruit is one of my all-time favorites into doing a diss so it is makes it even better this company is very very good I do like the fact that it is a a
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
Love love love! I purchased online through the Honest Company's website. The soap smells delicious! It is tough soap and works really well! I am very impressed. The reason I like it the most is because all natural ingredients were used and I feel safe with it being in my home. Great value/price. Great dish soap. Highly recommend.
Kendra F.
This product is amazing! I can’t get over how affordable this is! It is definitely not to pricey! The smell is amazing! No cons to this product only pros! I would recommend this to everyone! I would buy it again!!
Ami B.
The smell of this soap takes me from my messy kitchen to a field of sweet citrus trees. It does take more than the leading brand, but so does every other brand except that one. Knowing the safe ingredients, and the fantastic smell, it is my first pick when I shop where they offer it :).
Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
Love, love, love! The smell is outrageous! Love that it is used with plant based cleaners especially since this is my dishware that it is cleaning. Never have a problem getting of stuck on food or with grease. My hands are never dry and my drain hasnt had any issues.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I love the smell of this dish soap! I use it for my baby bottles and sippy cups, and every dish I have. It's gentle enough to not leave a smell on my son's cups, but strong enough to get the grease off my pots and pans. It's not super foamy, which is great for me, but it's something to take into consideration if you like extra suds.