The Honest Co. Free & Clear Stain Remover

• Honestly SafeTM    This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas  Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers and 4 stain-fighting enzymes fight your tough laundry messes
  • Formula is specially designed to cling to clothing, helping target tough stains
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and gentle on skin
  • Specially designed for sensitive skin
  • The perfect wingman to Honest Laundry Detergent — use in combination to help remove tough stains like mud, baby formula, blueberry jam, green peas grass, grape juice, red wine, tea and spaghetti sauce

How can you get a sample to try
How can you get a sample to try
May we please try this product to review? My teenage daughter wants to start a YouTube and Instagram about beauty! :) We are hosting biweekly Pampering Events with young ladies and women to try new products for promotion. Thank you so much. This is a dream come true!?
Start your review of The Honest Co. Free & Clear Stain Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Hollister, CA
Purchased at: Target
Gets stains out just as well as any other brand but does not irritate my skin. I am hoping it doesn’t irritate baby’s skin either!
Blanchard, OK
This is a great stain remover. It has even removed old stains that had been previously wash. I am super impressed with the results!
1,178 reviews
I've have seen this before at Burlington sometimes you can find it there and it's cheaper than buying it somewhere else
Oklahoma City, OK
1,154 reviews
Woodburn, KY
This stuff is great. I have 2 under 3 and they stain everything we use it on everything if you're a mom you need this
Phoenix, AZ
This stain remover smells amazing and it really works! I’ve used it since my daughter was born, and she’s 2 1/2 now.
San Jose, CA
Love that this is a more natural product but still gets the job done. I continue to repurchase my product at Target.
I've used this once before and it was okay.. wasn't any different than any other brands you'd normally buy.
Detroit , MI
Purchased at: Target
I really like The Honest Company’s products. The stain remover was very effective. I will purchase again
Oklahoma City
This is one of the best stain removers ever!! Even gets out baby food/formula stains!! Super impressed!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...