The Honest Co. Free & Clear Stain Remover uploaded by jenny g.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers and 4 stain-fighting enzymes fight your tough laundry messes
  • Formula is specially designed to cling to clothing, helping target tough stains
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and gentle on skin
  • Specially designed for sensitive skin
  • The perfect wingman to Honest Laundry Detergent — use in combination to help remove tough stains like mud, baby formula, blueberry jam, green peas grass, grape juice, red wine, tea and spaghetti sauce

Yenis M.
Austin, TX
Well I’m not happy with the Honest products! Cons I can’t find this product as I used to find it... I’m disappointing with this product. It’s affordable but it doesn’t work. I won’t recommend this product 👎🏼
Catherine S.
Honestly the best stain remover i have ever used. I was so worried i was going to have throw out my white jeans after ... female problems happened ... it was a miracle i was able to spray wash and wear again! 10/10 recommend this product!! Thanks honest company!
Lynn F.
Poulsbo
This is awesome stuff! Works on all stains including older stains. Never any discoloration and works great with any and all types of baby stains! Affordable and automatic delivery!
Katherine B.
I like this product because I know what's in it, I can use it on infant clothing, and it's not harsh. However, it's not the most effective thing I've tried for stain removal. I prefer oxy clean for myself. But when it comes to babies! I highly recommend for small stains. Just don't expect it to get out really tough stains.
Jasmine E.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this product for my children's hair. I have African American children one with kinky hair and one with curly hair. Its softens the kinky texture enough to detangle with bot much hassle. My curly kid's hair is just left softer since curly hair isn't too hard to detangle, in my experience.
Danielle D.
Tacoma, WA
Best Stain Remover Ever! This stain remover takes out the toughest stains. My kids are stain magnets. My daughter is the craft queen and my son, well he doesn't care. This takes out every pen and food stain we get on our clothes. I love it. I do miss the lavender smell.
Sarah B.
I love all of Honest's cleaning products and use them all over the house but the stain remover has to be my favorite. I use it on my cloth diapers and baby clothes and NEVER have stains. It even works on other things not just laundry. I seriously use it for everything.
Madeline D.
My husband is prone to stains so this stuff is magic. I spray the product on the stains and then throw it in the wash. 9/10 times it gets it out! And it smells wonderful. I actually bought this at tj maxx for $3 which is amazing. I would totally recommend this
Kelsi G.
This stuff is AMAZING! Soiled baby clothing, heavily stained..a few sprays and it's GONE! Love that this is harsh chemical free with no scent. I literally can not do my baby and toddlers Laundry without this stuff! It's a lifesaver and super cost effective!
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Worked well as a stain lifted, but I felt like I had to use it a few times to really make sure it came clean, scent was nice and clean. Is a little on the higher side for a cleaning product but when it's safe I case your kids get into it then that's ok
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
How well does this work on whites?