BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-based cleanser and drying agent help leave dishes spotless and sparkling
  • No harsh chemical residue left on dishes
  • Made without fragrances or dyes
  • Pair with Honest Dishwasher Gel to powerfully cut through grease and baked-on food

Liz S.
Works well! I love that it made of natural ingredients also. Perfect for our family. I also use a lot of their other home and baby products. We all use their body wash in our home too!
khelsey P.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
The hard water where I live makes my dishes look muggy and this made it go away completely. I LOVE this paired with the dishwasher liquid. they both work wonders and are safe for my kids.
Candice K.
Lockport
This is great for our dishwasher. Especially since we have to wash bottles daily. I know I am using something safe for my baby and kids
Haley P.
Love the honest company! I have a baby and it's the best detergent for free and clear products! I have been very happy.
Luvia F.
Allen, TX
I like this product because it's safe is natural for me and my kids and my kids love it that's why I like this product
camarie m.
Kingman
I use this every wash in our dishwasher for our babies bottles and dishes we have never had an issue using it
Denise L.
El Paso, TX
Everyone seems to hate this brand but I like using it because of the diapers being a good thing !!!!!!!!!
Yusra A.
I switched to this product as a test when I noticed the nasty film floating on a glass of water from a commercial rinse aid. I want it to do its job but I don't want to be ingesting it. So I figured that no matter what I do you are going to ingest whatever you use so why not go natural so it doesn't do you any harm. This product works great, no spots on my glasses or other dishes, and doesn't seem to leave that nasty film like the commercial brand does. The only issue is that it is clearly making it a little hard to see how much is actually in the reservoir of my dishwasher, a minor issue that just means I have to pay more attention.
Saioa S.
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
Atruba A.
The smell of this is quite like Acetone and you may recall the smell of hospitals but this is quite effective and good to use chief and available at almost every Store