BY THE HONEST COMPANY #24 in Stain Remover

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for sensitization.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • 4-in-1 action: detergent booster, stain fighter, freshener and water softener
  • Mineral-derived ingredients use oxygen to help remove stains and deodorize.
  • Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
  • Water-soluble pouch makes pre-measured packs super convenient — without any mess or waste
  • Pair with Honest Laundry Detergent to help boost stain-fighting power

Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Overall, this product does exactly what it's supposed to do. I use it to clean my baby boys clothes. The gripe I have with this product is the cubes break down so easily! As the end of the packet I have a ton of powder. I just use a scooper to use the product. I just feel like I'm not getting true measurements.
Mariah B.
Saint Louis, MO
This bleach is free of things that usually irritate my skin. I absolutely love that it's sensitive enough to use on my clothes and my 4 month old baby's clothes. We both had sensitive skin and regular bleach is harsh on my skin. I love this product.
Hailley W.
Newaygo, MI
I like this product because it makes it easier to carry everything to the laundry room in my building ( which is three stories down and two doors over). It's easy to use and effective especially for being an environmentally friendly company.
Lauren C.
San Francisco, CA
I didn't notice much stain difference from these, but they definitely made my husbands whites brighter and felt cleaner to the touch. I love the convenience of the pods and especially like how environmentally friendly these are.
Becky V.
These are awesome!! It removes stains and great on white or colors. Gives my clothes smelling great and removes odors. Easy to use and doesn't create a mess. I would highly recommend this especially if you have sensitivity too.
Katie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product! You can count on Honest to produce a quality, well produced product. I like that this product is better for you. The price point is higher for a premium product. It works well- I was surprised.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
I love using this brand for my baby girl. I feel as if it is the safest out there! Honest is right! This has a light scent so clothes never have an overpowering smell! Perfect for parents with little ones!!
Aby M.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is a miracle worker. I love that it's such healthy and clean ingredients. I use it in every load of whites and they come out looking fresh and new every time. I just wish they were so expensive.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I toss these in with my babies stained clothes & they never fail me. The honest company has gotten some bad press lately so honestly (hahahaha) I've been hesitant to pick up another package.