BY THE HONEST COMPANY #40 in Laundry Detergent

Pure 4-in-1 performance - clean, fight stains, brighten, and soften clothes, naturally. Specially formulated to be ultra pure and effective - without harsh chemicals that can harm fabrics, irritate skin, or damage ecosystems. Formulated for all machines (he and standard), and works in all temperatures and on all fabrics. Perfect for babies and sensitive skin and all your laundry needs, including natural and synthetic washables, cloth diapers, hand-washing wools, silks, and other fine washables. Lifts and removes stubborn stains, dirt, food, and life's unexpected messes.â cleans with a balanced ph that's non-irritating to skin and...

The Honest Co. Free & Clear Laundry Detergent
  • "I hate when my clothes smell like detergent and I care about the environment so I decided to try this product." in 1 review
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
I started looking for a more natural laundry detergent and decided to try the Honest one since I was already receiving a diaper bundle each month. I have been pleasantly surprised by how clean my clothes get and how well it works! They don’t smell as strong as like Tide but still smell wonderful without being overpowering and full of junk!
Kristie A.
My Grandmother uses  The Honest Co. Free & Clear Laundry Detergent because it doesn't bother her sensitive skin. It naturally brightens, cleans, removes stains, and softens clothes. It's agents natural detergent that can be used on gentle wools, silks, natural, and synthetic washabless. It never fades or stretches her clothes or bother sensitive skin or even babies.
Khristina C.
Cottage grove, OR
Love this product. It is a bit more on the expensive side but I feel like it really does clean clothes really well. We have used it in the past many times because my daughters skin is sensitive and it has really helped to not give her any rash flares up, it’s very gentle and allergen friendly!
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this detergent for my baby and it works well. It’s no fragrance which is good for sensitive skin and it does get stains out of his clothes. Milk stains are the hardest to get out but this seems to work pretty well and doesn’t leave any yellow stains like some other brands.
Danika C.
Madison, WI
I’m very concerned about my health and how it is impacted by the chemicals we have contact with every day. The honest company products are an alternative to less damage to your body by giving it a break from all of the bad stuff brands like gamble and put in their products
Melissa P.
Mansfield, OH
The only reason I am rating this 3 stars is because I wasn’t impressed but I wasn’t unimpressed. This had no scent which wasn’t bad but my clothes never had a “clean” smell in the way I was trained to think. I haven’t purchased it again but I would buy it if it was on sale.
Vanessa M.
This was my first natural detergent I ever tried and it switched me from using conventional products. It doesn’t have much of a smell, there is barely any at all and it isn’t bad. It surprised me how clean my wash came out and I love it.
Beth w.
I really like that this company is natural and not filled with chemicals and their products also smell good. It’s super helpful that I can just go to target and find this so I don’t have to buy some brand I know nothing about
Sierra H.
Marysville, OH
Love the honest company! I always buy products from them. This laundry detergent gets our clothes clean and fresh. We also know what is going into our washer. I love that it’s a better option for cleaning our family’s laundry
Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
I love the honest brand and everything it stands for. I like knowing what ingredients are used and knowing that the are safe for my skin. This product is great for sensitive skin or anyone who doesn’t want to use chemicals!
Rachelle B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Where do you buy this detergent?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this laundry soap work well for sensitive skin? What does it smell like?
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
How does this work on very sweaty gym clothes? My clothes start to stink as soon as o start sweating and I have tried many detergents.
Patty G.
Is it sold at target?
Christine L.
Orlando, FL
Do these products ever offer coupons?