The Honest Co. Free & Clear Fabric Softener uploaded by Cécile F.The Honest Co. Free & Clear Fabric Softener uploaded by Angela B.The Honest Co. Free & Clear Fabric Softener uploaded by Ashley V.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.

Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize plant-derived softening agents and food-grade preservatives for softness you can trust.

Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.

Plant-based formula softens and reduces static for soft and cuddly clothes

Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and gentle on skin

Biodegradable formula*

Specially designed for sensitive skin

Pair with Honest Laundry Detergent to leave clothes clean, fresh and oh-so soft!

Available in Free & Clear and 2 naturally derived scents - Coastal Surf and Lavender Field

Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
In general, I like The Honest Company and what they stand for. Everything always works great. This freshener item has been one of my favorites for freshening up a room! It lasts and works! I have two dogs so I would recommend it. Unfortunately, I would buy it more often but it is too pricey. However, Marshalls sometimes has the deals!
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I am pretty sad they discontinued this. It was being able to spray this and not have to worry that it wpuld something I didn't want my toddler or my dog to breathe in. It is a little lacking tho. On its own, it smells great, but it doesn't mask scents from the bathroom too well
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
I was given the this brand as a gift and can't be without it now. I use them all the time and if i can't find the product in store believe I'm online ordering it ha it's awesome
Channing S.
Saint Louis, MO
I keep this in my bathroom for a nice fresh scent plus the bottle is very attractive. I think the scents lasts but isn't too overpowering. Fairly reasonable price for a natural product.
Melissa L.
Powell, TN
I loved the fabric freshener.  The smell was great and of course, the peace of knowing that there were no harmful chemicals made the product well worth the price.
Ali c.
Love love love this spray. The smell is so caking and comforting and it lasts in the air and in fabrics for a while without me worrying about breathing in harsh chemicals.
Morgan H.
Ahhh! The wonderful smell of clean lavender. I love to use it at night on my bedding and pjs! It's very effective and I love that's its natural and it doesn't give me a headache. Would highly recommend if you love the smell of lavender.
Maleah C.
Canton, GA
Smells great and great price, just doesn't last long. It's a light fragrance which is nice and not too over powering, I just wish it lingered a little longer. Very affordable and found it on sale at TJ max!
Bayleigh S.
Greenfield, IN
I love the smell of this spray! It's perfect for literally everything from clothes, to your car to the bathroom. It's subtle but still smells delicious and will linger for a while! It's definitely a must have.
Erika S.
Burbank , CA
Love the smell of this product! Works amazing in the house. Hoping they continue to sell this item because I'm hooked. And I like knowing it's still pretty natural
Carrie M.
Fenton, MI
We love this. Has anyone been able to find it in a store? It is really the only product I want to keep ordering from Honest Company.
Veronica S.
Does the smell last long in fabric?