BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Chamomile, calendula, and aloe help calm and soothe
  • Organic olive, shea, and jojoba oils help nourish and moisturize
  • Making skin happy, one cheek at a time
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances
  • Hypoallergenic • Fragrance-free • Non-Greasy • Vegan • pH Balanced

The Honest Co. Face + Body Lotion
  • "I love this lotion. unscented & gentle, but very moisturizing. perfect for sensitive skin" in 22 reviews
  • "I use this for me as well as my son! After reading "Healthy Child Healthy World" (good read) I threw out a ton of my personal care items that included bad ingredients. Including all my favorite body lotions. This was a great replacement! Keeps my sons dry skin moisturized and my dry hands crack and flack free!" in 7 reviews
  • "The name says it all. Very nourishing and hydrating. The best part chemical free!!! Love the fact that it's not harming my skin or my babies skin, specially since his body is allergic to a lot of brands. This is the one he didn't get a reaction too.... Also, It gets the job done honestly and cruelty free. It's very lightweight and scent free as well. I would re-purchase this in a heart beat. And I do recommend it to everyone and anyone. " in 5 reviews
Chaya K.
I’m always on the search for amazing moisturizing lotions for myself and kids. I have a handful of lotions that are truly remarkable and that work at nourishing your skin. The Honest Co. Face+Body lotion is so natural and pure with organic olive, shea, jojoba & safflower oils to hydrate & restore moisture back to our skin. Chamomile & aloe help to soothe irritated skin. This lotion does not contain harsh chemicals, NO animal testing or by-products! It’s non-toxic, vegan, and hypoallergenic.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this at my baby shower. I like how it makes my babys skin but I dont like the smell they should make more of them with better smells . The Honest Co. Face + Body Lotion
Cortney M.
This is one of my all time fave lotions. I love the smell and the consistency. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. I have very sensitive skin and this lotion has never caused me any issues. I also use this on my son's skin. He is nine months old and also has very sensitive skin. Again, never an issue. So overall great for sensitive skin, good consistency, great smell.
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this lotion so much for my son it smells amazing it’s not oily and it leaves his skin shiny and smooth it is very moisturizing I will definitely be buying more !
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
I don’t really like the consistency of this formula, but it is pretty light. It just doesn’t absorb well and often takes a lot to get it to where it’s not simply sitting on my face. It also can tend to feel a little oily, but then once it’s rubbed in thoroughly, it’s like I didn’t even moisturize.
Sierra H.
W Mansfield, OH
I love this lotion. I use Honest company for a lot of products. This keeps your skin and face hydrated all day long. I love that you know exactly what you’re putting on your skin.
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
I was looking for a gentle, nourishing moisturizer for a good price, and that's exactly what I got with this product. It's nice and hydrating, and I feel good about the ingredients I'm putting on my skin. You get a lot of product too! I use this every day and am a big fan!
Amy B.
Temecula, CA
I use this lotion on my body and my baby's (5months) body. It goes on light and has a wonderful fresh smell. This is the perfect lotion for everyday use. Unfortunately when my skin gets super dry, this lotion is not effective and I need something stronger and thicker
Melissa C.
Ellsworth , ME
Not my favorite lotion but it did the trick. I bought mine through the honest website and got the boxes deal. Why I chose unscented I’ll never know! It gave a temporary moisturizing feeling but I felt like I had to keep reapplying.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I use this every time I get out of the shower! I love how buttery it is and how smooth it leaves your skin after using it! It’s super gentle! My daughter loves to use it as well! I would recommend it!
Laura C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Has anyone tried this on baby's skin?
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
Does this lotion help with really dry sensitive skin?
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I ordered this free trial for my FUTURE BABY. We are not quite pregnant yet but we are trying. My question is, is it worth it? I ordered the free trial and after what i have read i am thinking about canceling it.. should I?
Kylie M.
Portola, CA
My son has very sensitive skin and has eczema and it is hard to find something that doesn't hurt his skin and makes it soft. my question is would this work really good?
Sarah A.
Pasadena, MD
Where can I find this lotion ?

Kohl's