BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Chamomile, calendula, and aloe help calm and soothe
  • Organic olive, shea, and jojoba oils help nourish and moisturize
  • Making skin happy, one cheek at a time
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances
  • Hypoallergenic • Fragrance-free • Non-Greasy • Vegan • pH Balanced

Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
I don’t really like the consistency of this formula, but it is pretty light. It just doesn’t absorb well and often takes a lot to get it to where it’s not simply sitting on my face. It also can tend to feel a little oily, but then once it’s rubbed in thoroughly, it’s like I didn’t even moisturize.
Amy B.
Temecula, CA
I use this lotion on my body and my baby's (5months) body. It goes on light and has a wonderful fresh smell. This is the perfect lotion for everyday use. Unfortunately when my skin gets super dry, this lotion is not effective and I need something stronger and thicker
Chaya K.
I’m always on the search for amazing moisturizing lotions for myself and kids. I have a handful of lotions that are truly remarkable and that work at nourishing your skin. The Honest Co. Face+Body lotion is so natural and pure with organic olive, shea, jojoba & safflower oils to hydrate & restore moisture back to our skin. Chamomile & aloe help to soothe irritated skin. This lotion does not contain harsh chemicals, NO animal testing or by-products! It’s non-toxic, vegan, and hypoallergenic.
Cortney M.
This is one of my all time fave lotions. I love the smell and the consistency. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. I have very sensitive skin and this lotion has never caused me any issues. I also use this on my son's skin. He is nine months old and also has very sensitive skin. Again, never an issue. So overall great for sensitive skin, good consistency, great smell.
Sierra H.
Marysville, OH
I love this lotion. I use Honest company for a lot of products. This keeps your skin and face hydrated all day long. I love that you know exactly what you’re putting on your skin.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Love it. Smells amazing and isn't oily! Keeps my little ones moisturized and refreshed after long days playing outside.it is worth the price to know as a mom that I am putting heLthy ingredients on my children's skin! Will buy again and again.
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
Not my favorite lotion but it did the trick. I bought mine through the honest website and got the boxes deal. Why I chose unscented I’ll never know! It gave a temporary moisturizing feeling but I felt like I had to keep reapplying.
Katy J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I used this lotion when I was pregnant to avoid stretch marks and it really helped keep my skin healthy and moisturized! It has a very gentle smell and feel so it doesn't feel greasy on the skin!
Cory H.
['Sacramento', 'CA'], CA
My favorite products!! I use this lotion on everything from my face to my body. It’s lightweight, leaves your skin feeling soft, and SAFE for my sensitive skin. I always recommend their lotion!
Debra v.
This lotion really works! I've never been a big fan of lotion, it always leaves me greasy and feeling dirty. Well about a week ago my face was feeling really dry, so I got this lotion and put it lotion on. I sort of thought to myself, this is a dumb idea, your face is going to break out and be even worse... but I was so wrong!
The lotion is very light. It soaks in really well and doesn't leave my skin greasy, sticky or tacky at all! I didn't have any adverse effects on my skin. No breakouts or allergic reactions. It's fragrance free and doesn't really have much of a smell, which is good for my allergies. Over all I am very pleased with this product and am looking forward to ordering more with honest co in the future.
Laura C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Has anyone tried this on baby's skin?
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
Does this lotion help with really dry sensitive skin?
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I ordered this free trial for my FUTURE BABY. We are not quite pregnant yet but we are trying. My question is, is it worth it? I ordered the free trial and after what i have read i am thinking about canceling it.. should I?
Kylie M.
Portola, CA
My son has very sensitive skin and has eczema and it is hard to find something that doesn't hurt his skin and makes it soft. my question is would this work really good?
Sarah A.
Pasadena, MD
Where can I find this lotion ?