The Honest Co. Dryer Cloths Free and Clear uploaded by Ashley-Rahne M.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Breakthrough Formulas Our formula utilizes plant-derived softeners and reusable wet technology for a softness you can trust.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-based fabric softener helps reduce static and leave clothes feeling soft
  • Reusable cloths can be used twice!
  • No animal byproducts
  • 97% bio-based formula
  • Pair with Honest Laundry Detergent for a 1-2 punch of cleaning and softening

• Has anyone tried the honest company?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these with wool dryer balls? I don't use any sof...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this. I get my monthly bundle of diapers...1 Answers
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
These dryer sheets are so awesome! Easy to get out of their container, absorb allllllll the static, inexpensive add on to my diaper bundle, and i would highly recommend them!
Rianna L.
Redondo Beach, CA
These are almost like wet wipes. They're really different from any dryer sheet I've used before but I like them and they're super gentle. You can reuse each cloth twice which is cool. They don't have a scent so they don't leave the clothes with a fresh dryer sheet scent which is the only part I don't love about them but I suppose that is because they are so clean. Actually, these taught me that most dryer sheets (except these ones) have animal fat in them! I had no idea before. They're great to have for loads that don't need a big scent boost.
Devon H.
South Amboy, NJ
I recently just switched to these and I LOVE THEM! Unfortunately I have an older dryer that isnt in the best shape and it takes 2 rounds to dry my clothes, the fact that these can be used twice before tossing is worth the extra money I spent to buy them (especially since I was using 2 sheets per load already)! My fiance is allergic to almost all laundry products and was iffy about me changing to Honest, he has no issues allergy wise with this product.
Beatriz B.
Orlando, FL
These things are a lifesaver. I never remember when to put fabric softener in my washer/dryer, so this is an easy alternative. I put one wipey in each load and forget about it. The smell is clean and refreshing. I love this brand in general, but it's too expensive!!!
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
I stopped using dryer sheets when my son was born. I bought these to try out because Honest Company claims to be kid/environment friendly. They definite help with static and I like that you can use them for a couple of loads. They scent is light and pleasant.
Taylor w.
Covington, LA
I really like these. They have a mild scent and seem to work well. It did throw me off at first that they were damp but I don't find any issue with it. They are also good for two uses. I personally order in the bundle every 6 weeks and get 5 items for $40.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Another product from this brand that I am very pleased with!! A gentle scent and is very easy on my clothes. I thought it wouldn't work as well as my other dryer sheets, but it does! Satisfied!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Overall this is a great product. I like that you can reuse these dryer sheets twice. They're fragrance free and made with plant based ingredients which make them great for sensitive skin.
Ashley-Rahne M.
These definitely work really well as softeners and scent boosters. I used these on my brand new delicates' first wash and they are comfortable and soft right from the get-go and DEFINITELY snell clean and fresh; strongly enough that the scent floats around as the clothes move. Not sure if it's good they're that strong, but my husband and I haven't had any irritation and they're reusable and natural - Gold in my book!
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I really wanted to LOVE these- but unfortunately, I do not. I do like that they are free of harsh chemicals so I use them on my baby's clothes and they did a good job at making sure there was no static. The downside is that they SMELL TERRIBLE! I understand that there is no additives and they are plant based, however even if they added some natural lavender or tea tree oil to them they would at least give clothes a nice smell without the harsh chemicals. I can't really explain the smell of these but they are really gross. I think the product itself does a great job, however if they added a nicer smelling plant or flower extract it would be worth the 5 stars!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried the honest company?
Michelle F.
I've been wanting to try this. I get my monthly bundle of diapers and wipes and I want to add this to be shipped to my house every month but I want to know how do others like them? Thanks in advance.
Courtney S.
Has anyone tried these with wool dryer balls? I don't use any softener with them but the static is intense this time of year and I'd like to try adding a sheet!