BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Lightweight and hydrating formula helps soften hair and eliminate frizz
  • Argan oil, shea butter, and murumuru seed butter help tame tangles and knots
  • Jojoba protein and quinoa extract help boost shine
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances — honestly clean and satisfying
  • Smile and enjoy soft feeling, knot-free, tangle-free hair!
  • For All Hair Types • Vegan • pH Balanced

Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells great! I absoutletlty love it
And it makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and it looks amazing afterwards
Absoutletlty love this. Its smells so good! Its very affordable plus leaves your hair feeling amazing afterwords
Kira W.
Love this for my girls. One has straight and one has waves and it works for both. Great smell with no chemicals. Gentle on their skin and can be used as a wash out or leave in conditioner.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I love the orange smell and it leaves my hair feeling soft without weighing it down. The scent is very light, so it doesn't give me a headache like some of the other conditioners out there.
Jayden C.
Irving, TX
LOVE this conditioner! I just started using it and my hair is so much smoothr and easier to brush/detangle. I also love that it has all natural ingredients and it smells amazing!
Nicole P.
Enfield, CT
Making the move to more natural products and I love this conditioner! Took several washings to get used to but the smell is delicious and my hair is so smooth and looks great!
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
I really like this conditioner. Smells great--of orange and vanilla--and does a good job of conditioning my hair. Not really a deep conditioner but good for everyday!
Jackie P.
Fairfield, CA
I love that it does the job without the bad chemicals that other products have. The ingredients are natural and plant based. My kids love the smell too!
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
I really like The Honest Company, and their conditioner is no exception. It is soothing and gentle. I love the results of their products on my hair.
Katy L.
This has been perfect for my 6 year old daughter with long curly hair! Smells great and love the pump top lid! Plus no extra junk in the ingredients!
Ashley B.
Redlands, CA
I love the smell of this conditioner. It works well in my hair too! It makes it feel so soft after using and I like that it has no harsh chemicals