BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Lightweight and hydrating formula helps soften hair and eliminate frizz
  • Argan oil, shea butter, and murumuru seed butter help tame tangles and knots
  • Jojoba protein and quinoa extract help boost shine
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances — honestly clean and satisfying
  • Smile and enjoy soft feeling, knot-free, tangle-free hair!
  • For All Hair Types • Vegan • pH Balanced

Nikki C.
I used the hair and body wash as well but the conditioner us great as well!! It makes my 5 year olds usually tangly mess of hair smooth and not tangled and my 1 years olds curls really pop! I love the smell and the way it moisturizes my little ones heads! Must have!!
Jenni B.
Allen Park, MI
I was a little skeptical about this conditioner, as a lot of more "natural" conditioners haven't worked well on my dry, curly hair. However, this is now one of my favorites! It conditions and detangles very well, and I like the fact that it doesn't have a bunch of nasty chemicals in it. I wish it came in different scents though - I'm not a huge fan of the orange smell.
Megan D.
Warsaw, KY
I used this on my daughter. The one thing I love about it is the smell. Everything else I disliked. It left my daughters hair feeling waxy and I didn't like how it barely foamed up. It also left a weird residue on her skin
Jaleene G.
The smell is amazing I wish they made a perfume with this scent ! ❤ sweet orange vanilla 😩✨✨✨ it leaves my hair so soft I love it and the ingredients are great. It's so natural and lovely 😊😍 and it exceeded my expectations. Would recommend this to anyone.
Tena G.
I like this for my little girls' hair because it smells nice and it works well. When I shampoo using Honest shampoo and this conditioner, I don't have to use a detangler and can just brush their hair after the bath. I like using Honest Company products.
Kristina S.
Tacoma , WA
I love this even for my hair! It leaves my sons hair looking so shiny and smooth. His head smells great for hours. My am hair smells amazing for hours. Highly recommend it not only for baby, but for momma!
Stacy W.
Hazlehurst , GA
I use all kinds of their products including the diapers And wipes for my kids And they are amazing and natural and safe! Worth the buy! Only products I use on my babies! Very satisfied with every product I have ever received from them! And the customer service is beyond amazing!! Def highly recommended them!!
Danielle V.
Hayward, CA
I love this conditioner for my son. It smells good and makes his hair super soft. I also like that it is mostly natural ingredients. My son has slight skin reactions to stuff and we haven't had a problem in the last 2.5 years! Yay!
Elyssa S.
I like this conditioner mainly because its affordable and good quality. Its also pretty lightweight. My wavy hair was left soft and moisturized. Although, it doesn't help with the frizz as much as what i would like.
Aya S.
Redwood City, CA
I use this detangler on my daughter's hair. I like that it is natural and doesn't have harmful ingredients in it. I usually use it for touch ups like just a few spray when I brush her hair back. It keeps her hair straight and smooth. It doesn't really work as a detangler as much for her though.