BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Lightweight and hydrating formula helps soften hair and eliminate frizz
  • Argan oil, shea butter, and murumuru seed butter help tame tangles and knots
  • Jojoba protein and quinoa extract help boost shine
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances — honestly clean and satisfying
  • Smile and enjoy soft feeling, knot-free, tangle-free hair!
  • For All Hair Types • Vegan • pH Balanced

Lacey W.
Barto, PA
Purchased at: Target
Most kids hair wash comes as a 3 in 1 these days however ive yet to find one that the conditioner claim actially works. That's where this comes in. It is great for my kids hair and it keeps thwir hair silky smooth and smelling great!
Kristin H.
I was a little underwhelmed with this product. It's a bit more expensive than a regular conditioner so I was expecting more but it didn't do much for me and left my hair feeling heavy after.
Kathy M.
I used this product on my child's hair. I like how it works great on sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate. However, it really doesn't condition as well as I would have hoped for.
Sarah A.
Houston
Love this conditioner! Super gentle and free of toxins! This is the conditioner I use when I run out of my everyday Aveda. It’s a great alternative for nice price
Jess T.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this conditioner because of it's all natural ingredients. I use it on my highlighted hair which helps keep the ends untangled and keeps it from drying out. I rotate between my conditioners and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Triana r.
Orlando, FL
I have a 2 year old boy with amazing long curly hair (never has been trimmed) and after trying this amazing conditioner along with the body was and shampoo I must say i love how soft, bouncy and manageable his curls are. I don't rinse it all off (since it can be used as a leave in) and my sons hair stays shinny and it doesn't freeze through out the day. I definitely recommend it to any mom of boys with long hair or moms of little girls.
Rosa C.
Newark, NJ
muMuy bueno este tratamiento se los recomiendo es el mejor tratamiento que hay para tu pelo es muy bueno usenlo es muy bueno y tr ayuda a poner tu cabello en Buenas condiciones ya seas que lo tengas muy maltratado tu cabello es bueno se los recomiendo los queiro mucho
LEAR35144 Maria F. R.
I have slightly longer than shoulder length hair. It's wavy (2B or 2C if it's humid). It's extremely fine. I wash my hair with conditioner and really needed something that was targeted as a detangler to deal with the tangled mess I wake up to every morning. I have fairy knots, elephant knots, and everything in between.This was like spraying my hair with water. Nice orange/vanilla scented water, to be sure. But it did nothing for my knots and tangles. I see from the other reviews that it works well for other people, but I'm guessing if you have hair like mine (long-ish, wavy-ish, super fine), you're better off saving your money and trying to find a different detangler.If you're looking for a hair perfume, or something that will revive your curls mid day, this might work. But as a detangler it was an epic fail.
Anastasia D.
Ballwin, MO
The best conditioner I have ever tried. I quit using shampoo on my curly hair about 2 years ago and this conditioner is my go to for everyday cleansing and moisturizing. as a girl with curly hair it brightens my strands (my hair has never been shinier) and keeps my curls frizz free. I also love the smell, it is clean and light. it leaves my hair light and bouncy every time.
Lindsey S.
MERCERSBURG, PA
My daughter was born with a headfull of dark, curly hair so we have always needed to use a conditioner on her hair.
This conditioner has a gentle formula, a yummy orange vanilla scent, and keeps my daughters hair super soft and hydrated!
I would recommend this to anyone with a baby that needs a little extra hair care