BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Lightweight and hydrating formula helps soften hair and eliminate frizz
  • Argan oil, shea butter, and murumuru seed butter help tame tangles and knots
  • Jojoba protein and quinoa extract help boost shine
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances — honestly clean and satisfying
  • Smile and enjoy soft feeling, knot-free, tangle-free hair!
  • For All Hair Types • Vegan • pH Balanced

Roxy N.
Torrance
We have been using this on my daughter since she was 2- as she has a lot of hair and it’s hard to comb it without a container/detangler. I highly recommend this product and have been using it for over 2 years for her. Bought it at target and/or Nordstrom.
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Great conditioner for all ages and made with natural products. The lavender is very calming and I don't worry about harsh chemicals on my kids hair. Comes in a great pump bottle .
Morgan C.
Stafford, VA
This conditioner has been great for my daughter! She has curly hair that always gets tangled, and we can notice a significant difference since using this conditioner. It smells wonderful. It also spreads well and washes out pretty easily.
Margaret W.
I love the way this smells, but it seemed to irritate my kids' skin. We were able to use it as a hand soap but not as a bath wash. I was disappointed that it ended up being irritating but glad we could at least use it up as a hand soap.
Heather M.
Fond du Lac
This not only smells great but it makes my hair very soft and feeling clean, and with no harsh chemicals, vegan and cruelty free... what more could you ask for?!
Lacey W.
Purchased at: Target
Most kids hair wash comes as a 3 in 1 these days however ive yet to find one that the conditioner claim actially works. That's where this comes in. It is great for my kids hair and it keeps thwir hair silky smooth and smelling great!
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
My daughters hair is gorgeous-a lovely soft shade of strawberry blonde with some nice bouncing curls....and always at least three tangles. She plays in dirt and sticks lollipops and Iron Man in her hair and I swear sometimes gnomes tie it together in her sleep. This spray is one of the very few things that lets her not have an awful time every time she needs her hair brushed/washed. It smells pretty good and works like a charm. For both her and Mommy's sake we will be keeping a bottle of this around for a long time!
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Don't really see the need of conditioner for a newborn or infant ages 1 month to 6 months but this came in a set that I had bought and it smells really really good and Honest Company in general is a very good brand and it is also tear free.
Olivia R.
Washington, DC
Overall I love this product but the scent is too strong for me. The formula effectively detangles color treated hair but I wish it wasn't so scented. Otherwise, I am happy with the price and the brand overall but wouldn't recommend it if you are sensitive to fragrances.
Veronica R.
Gardena CA
All natural detangling conditioner for all hair types. Biodegradable, vegan and ph balanced. I love this product. It's a little pricier than other detangling conditioners but boy does it do the job. It leaves your hair soft, knot free, tangle free and frizz free.