The Honest Co. Deodorant  Lavender Vanilla uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
The Honest Co. Deodorant  Lavender Vanilla

The Honest Co. Deodorant Lavender Vanilla

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Naturally neutralize and instantly refresh with this deodorant comprised of a unique blend of soothing essential oils and botanical extracts to help inhibit underarm bacteria and odour. Clean and non-irritating with zero white, sticky, or toxic residues, enjoy a healthy dose of clean freshness - anywhere, anytime. Natural, non-toxic, uni-sex, and hypoallergenic. 4.0 fl. oz. The Honest Company was founded by Jessica Alba and Christopher Gavigan as a way to bring safe, eco-friendly, beautiful, convenient, and affordable products into the homes of families.

• Is this long lasting or does it need continuous applicati...1 Answers
  • Does this really work like normal deodorant in keeping yo...1 Answers
The Honest Co. Deodorant  Lavender Vanilla
The Honest Co. Deodorant Lavender Vanilla
aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
San Mateo, CA
I am not very sweaty, so I don’t really use a deodorant, but when I do, I only use this one. It is natural, hypoallergenic and smells of refreshing. Once on the skin it has no color, up you just have to give it a bit of time to absorb, or apply in stages since it so liquid.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Love this product! A natural cleaning solution made to fit children and adults! A little pricey but for the quality it’s prefect! I feel good knowing I’m using something that won’t harm us and is doing the job of killing germs without chemicals.
Melanie V.
I haven't used a conventional deodorant in years to avoid the questionable ingredients and because most broke me out in rashes. For awhile I made my own (which rivals ingredients in many natural deodorants), but I couldn't use it frequently because the baking soda is just too harsh. I tried this deodorant on a whim in my subscription box, and I'm glad I did. It works well, smells great and doesn't have the baking soda that many natural alternatives do. I will say, wait a little after shaving because it does sting if you apply it too soon, and it needs reapplication in the summer. It also doesn't rate super clean on Think Dirty, but its ingredients are still a lot better than most. Definitely give it a try if you can't handle the natural cream-based deodorants!
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I picked this up yesterday at TJ Maxx. They usually carry beauty products at a discounted price. I like the Honest brand, and I always make a serious effort to use deodorant that is aluminum free. I like that this comes in a spray bottle-it makes for easy application. I also love the lavender scent! Not sure if this works as well as some of the other brands I've tried. I'll have to keep testing it out!
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
I love the lavender scent. It is strong so it causes a tingly or burning sensation after you shave which I'm not a fan of. During the summer you'll definitely have to apply it more often. I seen it at my local Marshalls and just wanted to try it out since it was a spray. I'm definitely going to try other brands and see how I like them. This product is ok.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
My best friend uses the spray in her bathroom and it smells absolutely wonderful. I thought it target and had to purchase it myself. It is affordable and all natural. I'm overall satisfied. I love all of honest products.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Very happy with this product!!! I no longer have to worry about white marks on my clothes, or smelling bad! Simple application, and easy to carry around if I need it throughout the day!
JANET P.
So excited this product actually worked. I searched for an aluminum free deodorant for a very long time. I tried the Jason Natural Deodorant and even a Crystal Deodorant and was never really happy with the results. After giving the Honest Company Deodorant a try for over a week, I am pleasantly surprised about how well it worked.
Rosanne V.
Ontario
This deodorant is amazing! It is so important to me to use an aluminum free deodorant but often they smell weird or don't work well. This one smells dreamy like lavender essential oil and keeps my skin dry and fresh all throughout a busy day!!
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I love the way this smells. It works better on me now that I am older. When I was younger I could have never just used this as a deodorant . Now it works great.
Krystina S.
Is this long lasting or does it need continuous application. Is it sticky feeling ?
Brittany E.
Does this really work like normal deodorant in keeping you smelling good and fresh?