The Honest Co. Deeply Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Christina M.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Lightweight and hydrating formula helps soften hair and eliminate frizz
  • Argan oil, shea butter, and murumuru seed butter help tame tangles and knots
  • Jojoba protein and quinoa extract help boost shine
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances — honestly clean and satisfying
  • Smile and enjoy soft feeling, knot-free, tangle-free hair!
  • For All Hair Types • Vegan • pH Balanced

Lisa M.
Rocky Point
I love this conditioner. I use Apricot kiss as a leave in and it defines my curls, controls frizz and leaves my hair pillow soft. It smells great to. I will buy it again and will recommend it to anyone period, I am more than satisfied with this product.
Sheryl H.
I really don't like the smell of this conditioner. It smells like i sect repellant. I think the moisture level is just ok. I couldn't get over the smell. On the other hand,I do like the Honest Co. coordinating shampoo/ body wash in this scent.
Ariel G.
Tualatin
No thank you. My hair is on the picky side but I wasn't impressed. I tried this product before it had the new packaging so maybe it's a different formula? When I used this product the smell wasn't very pleasant or present. It left my hair feeling dirty and was hard to work a good suds up. Like I said I tried this when honest company first came out. Still don't want to try the new one.
Michelle V.
Beaumont, CA
I use this on my toddler. She is mixed with Filipino/African American. Her hair is curly and somewhat coarse and silky. Her hair tangles very easily. This conditioner does a great job at detangling. The scent has a subtle and fresh scent. The ingredients are better than most brands out there. The price is affordable, especially for the product that you get. A little goes a long way, therefore a bottle can last months!
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
Great detangler! I even used this as a cowash one day - this smells like an orange creamsicle and has great slip and moisture while being light. I probably could have used this as a leave in as well. I would love to try the shampoo. I also REALLY loved the packaging and the big pump dispenser.
Bri J.
Hastings , MN
Love this conditioner. Great price and leaves my hair feeling soft. Unlike other brands you only need a little bit. The smell of nice and not too overwhelming. The lavender is my favorite. I like that they sell it at target!
Christina M.
I stand behind the honest company 100%. I use all of the products from cleaning household to baby soap and sun screen. We have never received these products from influenster, however are subscribed to the mailing through the honest company! Which means, if you don't know, we receive products right to our door monthly! Never can we run out or need more with this service! Its fantastic, natural and deffintaly a recommendation for anyone, especially if you are a mommy!
Heidi M.
Suffolk, VA
This conditioner is Great! It is nice and light weight with a very pleasant scent. A little bit goes a long way which makes it very friendly to the wallet. It is available on the Honest website or Amazon. This is a staple in my life.
Desiree L.
I LOVE this stuff for my toddler. It isn't tear free so be careful when rinsing. She has a lot of curly frizzy hair. I put this in her hair and leave it in while she plays in the tub. When it's time to rinse out, her hair is left silky smooth and smelling amazing.
Alyssa V.
I use this conditioner for my kids and I occasionally use it . It gets tangles right out and smells really good also like the pump bottle . I get essentials box from honest monthly so it's really affordable I get about 5 items for 35 a month