The Honest Co. Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss uploaded by Erika R.The Honest Co. Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss uploaded by Morenike K.The Honest Co. Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss uploaded by Sarah H.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Organic chamomile and calendula help gently soothe and nourish
  • Jojoba protein and quinoa extract help enrich delicate skin
  • Perfect for everyday bath routines and bonding time
  • Super foaming bubbles make the most fun bathtime routine!
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances — honestly clean and extremely satisfying
  • Tear-Free • Hypoallergenic • Vegan • pH Balanced

Natalie D.
Seattle
It smells good, it's gentle, and it makes bubbles. The scent is relatively subtle if you used the B&BW bubble baths, but if you're using this on your kids, chances are that's what you're going for anyways. It never irritated either of my boys' skin, and my youngest is sensitive, so that's saying something.

But MAN is this overpriced for bubble bath. If you've got kids and aren't pulling in a ton of money, spending $8.50~10 on a bottle of bubble bath that's going to be gone in a few weeks (and that's if you're spreading out the baths - people with a lot of kids or daily baths will burn through this fast!) can a tough ask. There are other bubble baths on the market that are a fraction of this price and make twice as many bubbles. No, they're not labeled hypoallergenic, and no, they don't have fancy marketing and packaging, but I'll venture that most babies aren't going to keel over if they aren't exclusively touched by Honest Co products.
It's a solid "ehhh" from me - something you'd buy someone for their baby shower, but realistically isn't worth its price point given that it's a continual-use product.
Lidia G.
Brentwood , MD
I really like almost all of the honest company baby products and I really love that they are all natural and they still smell amazing and work extremely well. I love this bubble bath with one exception. I’m not too crazy about how big the cap hole is because when I am washing my little one it gets a little crazy and the large hole causes me to spill most of it each bath time! Other than that, this product is amazing!!
shannon s.
Haveing a little girl bubble baths are a must but she has such sensitive skin and eczema brake outs any time we try. Then I found this honest Co bubble bath and it’s so good and I love them sent . Having such sensitive skin I always have to buy fragrance free and this isn’t an issue for her with the honest Co . Def recommend
Jade M.
I love the smell of this product. It smells very refreshing and "bright". It does get the job done on getting the Littles clean but I do tend to have to use a little more than usual. You can get it to suds up depending on how you use it. It doesn't seem overly moisturizing but at the same time it doesn't seem necessarily drying either. I love that the ingredients are meant to be healthier and safer for the skin and the price isn't overly priced. Love the pump action as well which helps in aiding on the one handed situations while trying to hold your little with the other. I would recommend giving this a try!
Ariel T.
Honeoye Falls
My daughter loves her bubble baths and these bath bubbles smell good and leave her skin smooth and smelling good without causing irritation. This product is a little pricy but worth it because my daughter has sensitive skin and most washes are scent free for sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Samantha C.
Coopersburg, PA
We love this bubble bath. It smells so delicious and the baby loves it! It’s a little more pricey than most baby bubble baths but it smells great and leaves baby soft and smooth. We will continue to buy this and alternate this in with the standard Johnson and Johnson baby wash.
Kimmi M.
Absolutely love the bubble bath! My son has eczema and this not only is gentle on his skin but helps nourish it! I’m always looking for products that are safe for my sweet babies and there’s no other shampoo/body wash etc that I will buy!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this bubble bath. I can trust it because I trust the brand. It smells just like summer and leaves my little dude smelling so good! He bubbles last a decent amount of time and I don’t worry about all these unnecessary additives being in his bath water.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I love the scent of this Bubble Bath! I also love the ingredients and that this doesn’t have any cancer causing ingredients like other comparable brands. It’s not priced too high and it works well. I would buy this for friends & families babies!
Sarah M.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a great bubble bath. It smells great and isn’t overpowering. It has great ingredients. It’s mild and perfect for my children’s skin. I feel comfortable using on my baby who is six months old. It bubbles great and I love it!