The Honest Co. Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss uploaded by Morenike K.The Honest Co. Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss uploaded by Sarah H.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #29 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Organic chamomile and calendula help gently soothe and nourish
  • Jojoba protein and quinoa extract help enrich delicate skin
  • Perfect for everyday bath routines and bonding time
  • Super foaming bubbles make the most fun bathtime routine!
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances — honestly clean and extremely satisfying
  • Tear-Free • Hypoallergenic • Vegan • pH Balanced

Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
first of all I used it as a body wash. for some weird reason my son is scared of bubbles lol. and I bought it because I had a coupon for it. their things are way to expensive for no reason at all. it smells alright. not sure if I would recommend it though.
Sarah H.
This bubble bath is literally the best ever! We used it last night in my daughters bath, before she got in she came out with a small handful to show us, I kid you not, I though she had a piece of foam in her hand! No matter how much she crushed the bubbles they kept their form!
Not only is this safe for your family, it produces some of the best bubbles I have seen in my 26 years of life!
LOVE IT!
Alyssa Y.
I bought this when I was in need of more bubble bath for my 8 month old. It happened to be on sale, which helped with the price. However, the price is compatible to other natural bubble baths. I love the scent of this, and it made lots of bubbles for the little one to play with. Also, no harsh ingredients, which I love!
Molly D.
Pebble Beach,Ca
Great for your baby and you too! I started using this for my child but I quickly bought my own bottle! It's great for my sensitive skin- I've sadly went through so many overly perfumed and astringent body washes when I found this amazing stuff! Smells light but great.on a lighter note, doesn't hurt that customer service here is amazing.
Lindsey M.
Richmond, KY
The smell is a wonderful mix of orange and vanilla that lasts long after your child is finished splashing in their bath. All you need is one squirt for washing hair and body, so the bottle lasts quite awhile.
Maya L.
Irvine , CA
This is a great bubble bath I used to treat myself on vacation :) The smell is heavenly and you don't need a lot to produce a lot of bubbles. Although it is not the most affordable, it is worth the splurge. I bought this from target and would recommend to others.
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
Love love love!!! The smell on this shampoo is amazing, and it actually lasts, even after my son has been playing and sweating you can still get the scent.

The product is not expensive and works marvelous, plus is eco friendly and cruelty free.
Stepher D.
Newnan, GA
I have this bubble bath in lavender. It's a great bubble bath, but nothing special. It works well and I love the lavender scent. It's similar to many other bubble baths I've bought before. Always good knowing you're using safe products though!
Jennifer C.
Omaha, NE
I love the bubble bath and the scents that are available. The one downfall is the packaging. The bubble mixture seems to gum up on the cap and run down the side of the bottle onto my counter. Which makes a mess and wastes an expensive product.
Taylor H.
We love this honest company body wash. It smells great and doesn't hurt the kids eyes. A little goes a long way. I love that these products are made with safe ingredients to keep my family safe. I would recommend this to other families.