BY THE HONEST COMPANY #8 in Detangling Treatments

• Luxurious argan oil, shea butter, jojoba, and quinoa proteins naturally soften and nourish
  • Strengthen, silken and separate strands, eliminate tangles and fly-aways, or increase shine
  • Great for all hair types
  • Use anytime to calm cowlicks or kickstart curls. Knots and frizz be gone!
  • Gentle and safe for everyday use and color-treated hair
  • NO Harsh Chemicals (ever!)
  • Plant-Based • Vegan • Safe • Effective

Alyssa M.
This is my favorite hair detangler ever. Not only is the smell amazing, the spray nozzle sprays effortlessly, and doesn’t get stuck. (Unlike most detangler sprays!!) The ingredients are about the most major factor here too, because knowing that it doesn’t contain harmful, but only natural ingredients which I’m using on my child, makes this mother feel more at ease. It’s so good, that I usually have a hard time finding this in my targets now! The product speaks for itself. HIGHLY recommend!
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this hair product! Now that my daughters hair is long,I recently purchased this and I use it after bath time on her hair and come it out. It makes her hair even more shiny and soft and smooth! I’ve been loving this product to style her hair as well! I love that the brand is all natural so I love it!
Samantha G.
Mazon, IL
I absolutely love this detangler/leave in conditioner. It is the best one I have found for my super curly hair. Whenever I wash my hair it’s left in knots and I love how well this works to untangle them. It smells great and I love the clean ingredients.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
The Honest Co Detangling Spray is amazing! We started using it about a week ago and have had a great experience so far. It has a slight orange scent and works quick and easy at detangling my daughters hair!
Laney O.
This is my favorite detangler. I️ts so easy to use, I️ spray it into my hair after I️ shower. It’s pretty cheap, and leaves my hair smelling so good! It also makes my hair very straight and smooth. I️ definitely recommend this!
Michelle M.
I love this product! I wanted to find something safe to use daily on my children that would help me style their hair and wouldn't have a strong, chemical scent. I tried so many gels and other sprays, but then I found this and now it's all we use. It smells so nice and it's not overpowering. So easy to use and my toddlers don't complain. Perfect!
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have used this on my daughters hair and it works ok. When she was littler and had less hair I loved it for her curly hair but as she got a bit older and more and thicker hair it wasn’t working as well. Probably won’t buy again but will suggest it if you have a child 3 and under with curly hair!
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
I love using this for my daughter. This is an awesome brand and even better quality. I love the scent. It gets rid of all the knots and tangles in little ones hair!
Kyle M.
Oakton, VA
My daughter loves this product! After her bath or shower, and before I comb her hair, I spray couple of it. I feel like it is a salon product for kids getting their hair done. It is super refreshing till the next day. Also, it makes my daughter's hair more softer and easier to comb.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
This product works so well on my toddlers delicate hair. I don’t have to worry about it caking on or making her hair greasy. Easily detangles those big knots and you are able to brush right through.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
How well does this work? Does it leave the hair greasy?
Ashley M.
Can adults use this? If so does it work well?
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
Does this leave hair feeling or looking greasy?
Abigail W.
Maryville, TN
Is this available at Walmart? Also, does it smell nice? I've tried Mane and Tail detangler spray and I didn't like the scent at all.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Can you use this on dry hair? My daughter has fine, wavy/curly hair and the day in-between washing she really needs something to help with frizz and knots.