The Honest Co. Coastal Surf Toilet Cleaner uploaded by Taylor S.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers powerfully cut through hard water stains and help remove rust  to leave toilet surfaces sparkling clean
  • Our 97% bio-based formula clings to the toilet bowl to effectively soak hard water and rust stains for a deep clean
  • Angled bottle targets hard to reach areas under the toilet bowl rim
  • Available in our naturally-derived Coastal Surf scent to leave your bathroom fresh and clean, without the harsh smell of chlorine bleach

• Everyone gave it such great reviews but how easy is it to...1 Answers
  • Anyone know how much this is and where I can buy it? 2 Answers
  • How well does this actually work at getting rid of rust s...5 Answers
Taylor S.
This toilet cleaner is just like the bathroom cleaner, but in a magical gel form that cuts through every stain there could possibly be on a toilet. I used it in my house for the first time after we had a big party with family and friends, and then I used it a second time after my family had food poisoning (yikes) all I can say, is it impressed me beyond what clorox does, and it smells 100x better.
Kira W.
Smells great and cleans wonderfully! Don't have to worry about toxic chemicals in the home
Irene R.
Smells amazing and I felt like it was a refreshing break from so many chemicals in the air. Bathrooms aren't sometimes so spacious so to have a cleaner that you don't mind inhaling is pretty important. Great cleaner!
Keep P.
I'm happy wuth this product because it cleans my toliet right and its sade for me to pour down the tank because for people who has septic tanks cant put harsh chemicals etc.. down their drains.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
I find this product to have a better smell than most toilet cleaners. It's not as strong and unbearable. Very affordable and effective . Would highly suggest trying this product out. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love using this. It does a wonderful job of cleaning my toilets and doesn't have a gross chemical smell like the stuff I used before. It leaves behind a subtle nice smell not to mention it's natural.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
This is seriously the best toilet cleaner I have ever used. And not just out of the green, eco friendly cleaners, but it even contends with conventional toilet cleaners. It must be the tea tree oil or something, but it cleans so well and I don't have to use nearly as much as I do with other cleaners. I would totally recommend this.
Megan C.
SAINT PAUL, VA
I love this stuff. You don't need harsh, toxic products to clean your toilet! This does an amazing job and smells great.. no strong chemical smell. Also, cruelty free!!
Memorie C.
Franklinton, NC
This makes cleaning toilets a lot easier and less time consuming. I usually let it sit in the bowl for about 10 minutes before cleaning to let it really sink in - it's great.
Ashley-Rahne M.
How well does this actually work at getting rid of rust stains and stains at the bottom of the bowl that just occur over time?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Anyone know how much this is and where I can buy it?
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
Everyone gave it such great reviews but how easy is it to use? Any tips?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
How does this differ from other brands? Does it clean better?