The Honest Co. Coastal Surf Toilet Cleaner uploaded by Taylor S.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers powerfully cut through hard water stains and help remove rust  to leave toilet surfaces sparkling clean
  • Our 97% bio-based formula clings to the toilet bowl to effectively soak hard water and rust stains for a deep clean
  • Angled bottle targets hard to reach areas under the toilet bowl rim
  • Available in our naturally-derived Coastal Surf scent to leave your bathroom fresh and clean, without the harsh smell of chlorine bleach

• Everyone gave it such great reviews but how easy is it to...1 Answers
  • Anyone know how much this is and where I can buy it? 2 Answers
  • How well does this actually work at getting rid of rust s...5 Answers
Shelby A.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this brands products and they work so well too! I love anything that helps save this planet and that uses better and less harmful ingredients. And I love it even more when they work just as well, if not better, than the other brands that are more popular and easier to find. I’ve gotten this brand from Bed, Bath & Beyond and also Amazon. They’re a little more than other popular brands but honestly not by much! Would recommend!!
Courtney  B.
Fredericton , NB
Love that this is eco friendly. I have a baby so need something safe to use and this smells great. Pricey but does the trick
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how Nontoxic this product is. I love the scent of this product and how it did cause my toilet without a doubt
Liz S.
Great product! Cleans well without that chemical smell. The scent is light & it does the job! I recommend it to all my friends.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Liliana G.
Calexico, CA
Me gustaria probar este producto, no sabia que lo tenian en existencia, me interesa!!!!
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
I find this product to have a better smell than most toilet cleaners. It's not as strong and unbearable. Very affordable and effective . Would highly suggest trying this product out. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Caitin K.
Dubai Media City, Dubai
I love he smell and disinfect properties of tea tee oil- which I've got In this bottle here. I like the fact that this isn't extremely harsh, and it cleans like a dream!!
Keep P.
I'm happy wuth this product because it cleans my toliet right and its sade for me to pour down the tank because for people who has septic tanks cant put harsh chemicals etc.. down their drains.
Rose F.
Helotes, TX
This and the multi purpose cleaner are to be found next to the toilet in every bathroom in my house, very safe to use and they clean like any other regular product. Very pleased.
Ashley-Rahne M.
How well does this actually work at getting rid of rust stains and stains at the bottom of the bowl that just occur over time?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Anyone know how much this is and where I can buy it?
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
Everyone gave it such great reviews but how easy is it to use? Any tips?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
How does this differ from other brands? Does it clean better?